Kaine1994

Nov 25, 2017
Are there any new quests in this?

Because old saves do not work, so it's all from the beggining, almost.

milfluv69

Dec 28, 2017
So it's pretty clear to anyone that the home characters are meant to be mom/sister, but I can't see any patch or anything. Is there anything planned? Definitely would increase my enjoyment ten-fold. Or is this gonna go the way of Taffy Tales where the relationship was changed and a patch never materialises. (I might be wrong on that, it's been a long time since I played that game)

Scrubberino

Aug 9, 2019
im so frustrated x.x why cant i find anymore money? is 40 the max? i dont even remember where i got it -_- i think one was in home room the other stack of money in the admin wing. anyone got any info on this?

edit: still cant find anymore money and the hints in the phone make it seem like thats all folks. hint - use save editor online and give yourself 10 in each of the strength ect ect stats. (do it early though or you wont be able to. something about 25mb save) deff do some editing b4 day 2. might make your playthrough more enjoyable and also when i first edited my game i didnt think about money so idk if its an option but it would be nice. might take some searching to find there is alot of stats and ppl to edit
You can find money in the caffeteira between the dishes on the right, the admin wing on the ground floor of the school - it's pinned to a board on the wall, on the first floor of the school next to a trash can on the left and there was some other place you can yoink some bucks. All in all you get more than enough for the current content from the 3 places I've mentioned, if memory serves me right.

NoTraceOfLuck

Apr 20, 2018
I wish people would do proper versioning. Such a let done when you see "1.X" only to see that is more akin to version 0.X Seems interesting, but no doubt in 1-3 years before it actually is finished.
Many of us have hit a point where we just don't have the patience to play version .0001 then come back and do .0002, I only play full releases these days (and I happily pay for them.)

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
This game is already tedious enough that having to restart from the beginning for an update that contains no new content is not something that I'm willing to do. It's a very nice, fun game with a lot of humor, but I have no intention of wasting my limited time with restarting if every new version is incompatible with old saves. I'll wait a few versions until the developers get their act together.

D

Deleted member 2694590

Good catch on this one, it was an obscure bug we fixed it.

Along with a bunch of other bugs mentioned here and on the Discord.
I'm going to silently push an updated version to the Google Drive links.

Can you guys also please update the tags in the main post, whoever is in charge of that.
I second that on adding tags. There are some things that could use improvements, I played the 1.1 version and what was annoying me was some of the exploring interaction points not working well like the staircase in the school, that cooking segment was also iffy. No gallery to revisit scenes. Any chances of adding a fast travel point? Going from the art wing or gym feels slow and sluggish.There was a error that started around when the candy wrappers started appearing on the floor. Items feel a bit wonky like they were not function right, couldn't get enough sticks for an art easel.

Overall the art is great and feels unique, animated scenes are a plus for me as well. So far the experience of the game is positive.

vusun123

Sep 13, 2017
This game is already tedious enough that having to restart from the beginning for an update that contains no new content is not something that I'm willing to do. It's a very nice, fun game with a lot of humor, but I have no intention of wasting my limited time with restarting if every new version is incompatible with old saves. I'll wait a few versions until the developers get their act together.
The new version was incompatible with old version’s save due to the change of image structures to serve the X-ray feature. There shouldn’t be any more changes to the save now

Reactions: James Eveleth

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
im so frustrated x.x why cant i find anymore money? is 40 the max? i dont even remember where i got it -_- i think one was in home room the other stack of money in the admin wing. anyone got any info on this?

edit: still cant find anymore money and the hints in the phone make it seem like thats all folks. hint - use save editor online and give yourself 10 in each of the strength ect ect stats. (do it early though or you wont be able to. something about 25mb save) deff do some editing b4 day 2. might make your playthrough more enjoyable and also when i first edited my game i didnt think about money so idk if its an option but it would be nice. might take some searching to find there is alot of stats and ppl to edit
There's a $20 in the air vent in the Gym hallway; you need to hide the UI (eye in bottom left) to get to it.
$20 stuck to the corkboard in Admin.
$20 in a book in English.
$20 in between two plates in Cafe.
$20 by the water fountain.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes