Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
I liked the quiz. I liked the art. These two were probably the best part (which is most of it, because there is not much yet). If anything Isabelle's and Flora's portrait look too similar. In fact, they look way too similar to each other.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Wesieboy56

aatop

Jul 20, 2017
Great art, writing and music. This is really promising, I really hope it goes somewhere and doesn't become yet another abandoned project that could have been.

kirino1999

Mar 26, 2019
The game looks great so far. It has already captured my interest. I know it's still very early in the creation process, but is there any general idea of a final release timeframe?

spamhere

Apr 10, 2018
After clicking on everything and exploring a good majority of the dialogue options I'm still only at about 50% reading. Are there many major events or dialogue trees that are missable by selecting the wrong options?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
first i like to know how is this game gonna get away with the incest that obvious in this game patreon will notice ? besides that solid story solid amazing art solid build solid music i love it also no dad in sight another single mom and dadles family ?

also does sombody now what fetishes this game will have im hopen for some impreg/preg stuff
I too hope for getting every girl pregnant sooner or later and also hoping for lots of kissing.

echizen128

Sep 5, 2017
Love the art. Great music and character design. The writing is mostly good, laid on a bit thick at the start but at least that told me they were trying. The setting hits close to home. UI is nice and simple.

Only real concern I have is the pop-up credit scroll. Maybe I'm reading into it, but it feels like a premature pat on the back. A lot of work must have gone into this project already, but there is so much more to do. And I really hope you guys make it.

Oh, and not sure it should take energy to examine things.

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Love the art. Great music and character design. The writing is mostly good, laid on a bit thick at the start but at least that told me they were trying. The setting hits close to home. UI is nice and simple.

Only real concern I have is the pop-up credit scroll. Maybe I'm reading into it, but it feels like a premature pat on the back. A lot of work must have gone into this project already, but there is so much more to do. And I really hope you guys make it.

Oh, and not sure it should take energy to examine things.
Well, I personally get tired sometimes when trying to figure out what someone else is trying to say. :sneaky:

kytee

Dec 17, 2018
Finally had a chance to play the game, was a little bummed out at how brief it was. I hope the 3 years in development you state in the dev notes was just you thinking about making the game for 35 months because that's a long time in the making for 10 minutes of content.

My thoughts are as follows:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes