Ren'Py Another World [v0.12.0] [The Absent]

The Absent

Game Developer
May 7, 2022
aw_banner.png

Overview:
Another World is a simple sandbox game where you explore exciting stories in a fantasy world.
After death, the protagonist met a strange creature who promised to let him be reincarnated into another world.
And that was the beginning of everything.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-27
Release Date: 2024-03-25
Developer: The Absent - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

scr1.png scr2.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0009.png

Last edited:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
is there something to do to raise the ten k in a month ? i've been going around and reaching day 20 something and looking at my daily earning this seem a bit ... -_- complicated
edit : i was right to say it was complicated, due to fast upgrading (read bad gestion) i was left with 8gold while having no stamina, i then slowly looked my character die a little every passing day before going back to the tittle screen after the game over ^^

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AnotherWorld-0.10.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Absent

The Absent

Game Developer
May 7, 2022
is there something to do to raise the ten k in a month ? i've been going around and reaching day 20 something and looking at my daily earning this seem a bit ... -_- complicated
edit : i was right to say it was complicated, due to fast upgrading (read bad gestion) i was left with 8gold while having no stamina, i then slowly looked my character die a little every passing day before going back to the tittle screen after the game over ^^
How much do you make on average per sale? Also, what class did you choose?

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
How much do you make on average per sale? Also, what class did you choose?
i tryed with the speacker at first, i upgraded the shop up to 5, but was only doing something like 100/200 with just the sale
retrying with the merchant i do 400/500 by seesion but that still don't seem sufficient -_-
pretty sure i'm doing something horribly wrong but what i'm doing seem logic to me :/
wake up, do grocerie , work, search twice, hunt, cook then go sleep
edit : i prety much gave up helping the girl, so i'm going to try looking for the eye by eating the red mushroom :X
edit2: it did not work

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: The Absent

The Absent

Game Developer
May 7, 2022
i tryed with the speacker at first, i upgraded the shop up to 5, but was only doing something like 100/200 with just the sale
retrying with the merchant i do 400/500 by seesion but that still don't seem sufficient -_-
pretty sure i'm doing something horribly wrong but what i'm doing seem logic to me :/
wake up, do grocerie , work, search twice, hunt, cook then go sleep
edit : i prety much gave up helping the girl, so i'm going to try looking for the eye by eating the red mushroom :X
Please upgrade everything, although the increase is not much, it is very important. Stack about 50 to 100 foods like steak and bread and then sell them. Adjusting the selling price by about 20% would be best. You can skip hunting for the first month.
Edit: Don't upgrade the third option, it's a trap. Fully upgrade the remaining 2 options.
Edit 2: You can join my discord, I will make a cheat code version for you and post it there.

Last edited: