Others Completed Anthophobia [v2.22] [Terrarium]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Developer listed one game over scene as a "game clear reward" (in his WIP charts). I got all achievements in the game except 3 (one of which is bugged) and I didn't check on which I've got that game over pic. Probably for finding all golden cards in the game, can't tell for sure.
It should also be noted that more than one of the achievements can't be acquired right now because of some bugs, they made a post about it . The dev is currently working on a bug fix but as of right now it's not possible to get 100% completion.

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
just finished, somebody has a ''complete'' (i know the bugged one) save with all CGs? i'm changed my PC (and forgot the last save) and i'm too lazy to die to every enemy possible

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
just finished, somebody has a ''complete'' (i know the bugged one) save with all CGs? i'm changed my PC (and forgot the last save) and i'm too lazy to die to every enemy possible
I don't think we're going to see a complete save with all CGs soon because there's some bugs that don't allow for 100% completion so nobody can get all the CGs right now.

Reactions: NSFWTed

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
You can get most of the CG by just losing to every enemy.

Note that the new ceiling crawler enemy with the blue head has two different game over CGs, depending on whether it gets you while it's on the ceiling, or after you knock it down.

Also, apparently there are smashable objects containing most of the cards, and they tend to be near bodies.

E: That one tentacle yuri picture is a reward for finishing boss rush mode.

Last edited:

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
No, but the amount of ammunition, lights, etc, is easy to find. Just search under a double value.

I don't know how to find health, but as you can put in a cheat that lets you adjust it, that's not an issue.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Hmm. Deadlocked by the water enemy in stage... 4? I think? Really annoying to fight.

I used a save to take a peek at the gallery, and cleared the final level.
Weird, how the final cutscene I got from beating the game (Spring Has Come) isn't the last one in the gallery.
Are they just ordered wrong, or is there extra stuff (with the plant girl) post-game completion?

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
The water boss basically is a timed battle, so the mechanics are a little different. When you go in the boss room, there's a gauge on the side showing the water level, and it'll slowly go down over time. Every now and then, the boss will pop up on either the right or the left side of the screen (you can figure out which by watching where it swims) and start horking up goop, causing the gauge to start going back up again. Just whack or shoot the boss to make it stop.

Oh, also, try not to fall in the water; it won't actually hurt you all that much, buuut it will delay you when you're trying to get to one side or the other in a hurry. This is pretty much the one single part of the game where platforming skills actually matter vOv

Note that you don't need to go nuts trying to hurt the boss however you can, you can't actually kill it with damage, just interrupt it when it's coughing crap up. Don't even bother trying to hit it when it's zooming around.

-Do- hit the pillar thingies that stick up out of the water.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes