Others Completed Anthophobia [v2.22] [Terrarium]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
How do you unlock the pixel gallery? Finished the final level and watched the whole credits but I still dont see it. Do you have to beat the game on survival?
You have to collect all of the gold cards and some other shit, I don't quite remember, but it's really tedious and boring.

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
it seems like that even with the 100% save,the pixel gallery don't show the new animations.
edit:it's a 2.0 bug

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
it seems like that even with the 100% save,the pixel gallery don't show the new animations.
edit:it's a 2.0 bug
Yeah, and I think the first hotfix rectified that, now, if someone would so kindly upload hotfix 2 that would be great.

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
For the people that are asking what was added in 2.00 here you go:

1. Giant female zombie added CV: Mafuyu Hiiragi
2. Three(exclude special monster) new monsters added
3. Three new boss monsters added
4. Ending for each female zombie added
5. +about 25(or more depends on how to count it?) H pixel animation added
6. +5 new gold cards added
7. Chapter 4 and 5 added for new Ending
8. More Achievement added
9. Changed to New UI
10. Player now can change Window size by visiting option tab
11. Boss trial mode added
12. New Illustration from Kome Tsuyuta
13. New Illustration from Jotti

+30 H pixel animation added
Total +75 H pixel animation
+10 new illustration added
Total +29 Game over illustration + @

Diocesan

Oct 7, 2018
For the people that are asking what was added in 2.00 here you go:

1. Giant female zombie added CV: Mafuyu Hiiragi
2. Three(exclude special monster) new monsters added
3. Three new boss monsters added
4. Ending for each female zombie added
5. +about 25(or more depends on how to count it?) H pixel animation added
6. +5 new gold cards added
7. Chapter 4 and 5 added for new Ending
8. More Achievement added
9. Changed to New UI
10. Player now can change Window size by visiting option tab
11. Boss trial mode added
12. New Illustration from Kome Tsuyuta
13. New Illustration from Jotti

+30 H pixel animation added
Total +75 H pixel animation
+10 new illustration added
Total +29 Game over illustration + @
Thank you for this. Seems im going to have to replay this now

Mar 31, 2018
Lol everyone here is talking about boss 2 and 3 while i cant get past the first stage. The checkpoint is so far back and the female zombie is prone to getting pounded by other zombies that i always run out of way to heal. and then i lose 20 minutes worth of progress over and over.
Time to git gud.
Cant wait to see you beat the 2 bosses of chapter 2.5 XD i spend 3 hours there to fight both of them

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Cant wait to see you beat the 2 bosses of chapter 2.5 XD i spend 3 hours there to fight both of them
Haha yeah im on the giant 8 armed boss now. i get to 20% hp left then he speeds up and starts spamming the water debuff.
Edit:
finished everything.
The alternate levels are hard tho. the TREES

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Well a phobia of drowning, or water, is a rather powerful one, especially if it's brought on by a real near-death experience.
A flower, however, you can get used to once you realise it's not so bad. I also did say "sometimes," humans are very different and what works for some won't work for others, this is true of most things.
For example I have a phobia of balloons because my dad and brother would pop them behind me as a kid and scare me, it's not as extreme as a phobia of water or drowning but it's something that still haunts me.
Nowadays I'm not as paranoid as I used to be but being around anything under pressure, or seemingly under pressure will make me uneasy, to the point where fake boobs scare me if they're bad enough and I've never gotten over that.
I've gotten over smaller things, like visual phobias including Tryphoboia and needles with exposure therapy though, mind you the latter is because I'm under a lot of medical treatments and stuff but eh~
Apologies if I seemed dismissive of your plight though, that's a terrible situation to be in and I hope that it gets better someday even if it's a little bit.
I didn't think you were dismissive and the sentiment is appreciated. Its also not so bad its life altering for me as it can be for some people. I still enjoy outdoor water sports and what not on occasion. Been tubing, snorkling, and even lake diving with scuba gear. The crazy thing is I am not afraid, but my body reacts how it reacts. Not sure if it still qualifies as a phobia then? I suppose you could interpret it as the sub-conscience making its opinion known over the rational mind in a circumstance it knows was bad once upon a time.

Reactions: Detective Cancer

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
Worthless censored crap, judging from the screenshots so please change the tag ;-P

hedean

Jun 23, 2017
Anyone have idea how to defeat the "hand-boss", after he drops his shield?
Shot him in the face (aim high) after he exhale.

Edit: Can someone tell me how to get the achievement in the 2nd page before the last one? I think its the 2 minigame but I've forgotten where it was.

Last edited:

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Exposure therapy, in small amounts being exposed to your phobias will sometimes help you overcome them or become less uncomfortable around them. Especially for things that are usually harmless.
This is not something the maker of this game thought of obviously but y'know~

Edit: Right, 2 year old post.
I should check those things right above the posts before I say things.
There was some lore or something somewhere from the developer saying that the protagonist is infected, explaining the flowers on her head and green hair. Her infection is simply in the earlier stages.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes