Others Completed Anthophobia [v2.22] [Terrarium]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Chadarn

Jun 17, 2017
I'm not seeing a data.win file for Anthophobia at all, and I have the Kimochi version since I bought it. Maybe post the extracted file for download so everyone can see all the new cgs and content?
Prev dude said that you need to unpack/extract .exe
You literally can do it with WinRAR

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Prev dude said that you need to unpack/extract .exe
You literally can do it with WinRAR
I did so, but I don't see the file he is specifying even within Appdata -> Local -> Anthophobia. So I'm not sure where exactly he is seeing this file. SourJelly does his files rather weird, he doesn't store them in the usual RPGmaker way after all. Maybe he can screencap where he sees this file?

In main folder, Omake, and the hidden local file don't have this

Chadarn

Jun 17, 2017
I did so, but I don't see the file he is specifying even within Appdata -> Local -> Anthophobia. So I'm not sure where exactly he is seeing this file. SourJelly does his files rather weird, he doesn't store them in the usual RPGmaker way after all. Maybe he can screencap where he sees this file?

In main folder, Omake, and the hidden local file don't have this
BMS Cript - yoyogames.bms
then input - data.win (you need to extract Anthophobia.exe first to get this file)
then output - Folder of your choice

V2.00 is out now!
No way! (check prev page of this thread)

Reactions: dexterdx

Chadarn

Jun 17, 2017

Here's a link for it, new content is behind an achievement wall. Have to have all the gold cards collected which I certainly do not. If at anypoint someone wants to release the new cheat codes from this version that'd be dope.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Is it just me or is getting caught by the final boss literally the better ending?
I haven't played the new version yet since I'm waiting on the dev to fix all the bugs first, but what do you mean? Is there a new ending or something cuz I don't remember much since I last played lol.

Mar 31, 2018
We are still waiting for the new one

I hope one lovely uploader update this post
but nah its 12Pm here I our hero is sleeping somewhere

Mar 31, 2018
I'll be honest here,these game is hard as f#ck?! Anyone have a save file from the newest version?(2.00)
U should give a try before asking for save game,
its easy btw, try to learn how to use melee for most of the monsters
others like the grandpa monster use the gun

another tip is the female cute zombie is the key to play without losing
As when she do HH with you, she will boost your HP to Full
but take care as she will tear all your clothing in one hit in order to do HH (But who cares about cloths if u have HH as most enemies won't benefit from making you nude + infinite health "there is one monster who can one shot you if u are nude")
also you can make stop following you and that by running until she can't follow you

last tip is don't waste Molotov's

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes