Reactions: youyou690

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
[UNITY][VN] Bonds of Blood [v0.25a beta] [Svengali Productions]

1026117_BoB_Top_01banner.jpg

Overview:

- In a sinister world, where monsters of all types prowl the night,
you are one such creature who hunts down those who are foolish enough to break the city's laws.

- You begin the game as a 'Dhampir', or half-vampire,
in the service of the most potent vampire anyone you had ever seen 'The Mistress',
the leader of the 'Kesamaan', a sect of Vampires she started to help maintain 'The Façade',
and keep her people from causing problems for the human world. You will traverse her city, and enforce her laws,
as she rules the night with an iron fist ...yours.

Thread Updated: 2021-12-15
Release Date: 2021-12-14
Developer: Svengali Productions , , , BoB: The Mistress Lounge
Censored: No
Version: 0.25a
Language: English, Spanish, and Russian

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Uploader Notes:

DOWNLOAD
- -

955644_byte_test_7_jpg.jpg 1358563_Ch01_MC-Entryway_004_jpg.jpg 1155022_Gen_Mistress-Bedroom_003a1_jpg.jpg 876586_Gen_Mistress-Bedroom_SexScenes_001d.png 1155039_Mistress_Round_Bedroom_12h_jpg.jpg 1155041_Gen_Ghoul-Bedroom_Drink_010c_jpg.jpg 1155019_Gen_Ghoul-Bedroom_Drink_004m_jpg.jpg 1155034_Ch01_Forest2_086a1_jpg.jpg 1378819_Ch01_Park_Combat_035e3_jpg.jpg 1195885_Gen_Mistress-Bedroom_SexScenes_010_jpg.jpg 1026577_Ghoul_Baiting_Sad.jpg ghoul_animation1.gif
Thanks, TheDevian for developing and sharing.

ORIGINAL POST
Learning 3d software can take a lot of time though as it's a lot more complex, with modeling, texturing, UV mapping, rigging, skinning, animating, lighting, shaders, rendering. It's so complex in some cases that in bigger development studios, there can be one person hired for almost each of those areas.

2d or pixel art is faster to start with I think, and due to the more retro feeling, you can get away with a lot. Animations can be just a couple of frames and a bit choppy, it's part of the charm. It doesn't have to be 30 frames per second smooth animations.

Last edited:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
If she's got a fear of flowers, I'm going to call that a questionable choice in hair accessories.
Exposure therapy, in small amounts being exposed to your phobias will sometimes help you overcome them or become less uncomfortable around them. Especially for things that are usually harmless.
This is not something the maker of this game thought of obviously but y'know~

Edit: Right, 2 year old post.
I should check those things right above the posts before I say things.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Exposure therapy, in small amounts being exposed to your phobias will sometimes help you overcome them or become less uncomfortable around them. Especially for things that are usually harmless.
This is not something the maker of this game thought of obviously but y'know~

Edit: Right, 2 year old post.
I should check those things right above the posts before I say things.
Not always I'm afraid. I nearly drowned in a pool when I was a child and ever since then cold water covering on my face makes me nearly hyperventilate. I have the wherewithal not to breath in the water, but my need for oxygen still goes through the roof. I tried for years in cold showers and swimming pools to overcome it and at 37 still can't swim and not much progress on the lasting more than a minute or two holding my breath when under a cold water shower head.

• Sad
Reactions: Detective Cancer

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Not always I'm afraid. I nearly drowned in a pool when I was a child and ever since then cold water covering on my face makes me nearly hyperventilate. I have the wherewithal not to breath in the water, but my need for oxygen still goes through the roof. I tried for years in cold showers and swimming pools to overcome it and at 37 still can't swim and not much progress on the lasting more than a minute or two holding my breath when under a cold water shower head.
Well a phobia of drowning, or water, is a rather powerful one, especially if it's brought on by a real near-death experience.
A flower, however, you can get used to once you realise it's not so bad. I also did say "sometimes," humans are very different and what works for some won't work for others, this is true of most things.
For example I have a phobia of balloons because my dad and brother would pop them behind me as a kid and scare me, it's not as extreme as a phobia of water or drowning but it's something that still haunts me.
Nowadays I'm not as paranoid as I used to be but being around anything under pressure, or seemingly under pressure will make me uneasy, to the point where fake boobs scare me if they're bad enough and I've never gotten over that.
I've gotten over smaller things, like visual phobias including Tryphoboia and needles with exposure therapy though, mind you the latter is because I'm under a lot of medical treatments and stuff but eh~
Apologies if I seemed dismissive of your plight though, that's a terrible situation to be in and I hope that it gets better someday even if it's a little bit.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Lol everyone here is talking about boss 2 and 3 while i cant get past the first stage. The checkpoint is so far back and the female zombie is prone to getting pounded by other zombies that i always run out of way to heal. and then i lose 20 minutes worth of progress over and over.
Time to git gud.

fappinjojo

Mar 9, 2018
How do you unlock the pixel gallery? Finished the final level and watched the whole credits but I still dont see it. Do you have to beat the game on survival?

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes