Others Completed Anthophobia [v2.22] [Terrarium]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Just in today from the dev's blog, finally a definitive update on the progress. All CGs and scenes are done as so the dev claim, now it is in the debugging progress and finally submission to the DLsite. The tentative release date spans from 31st July to 5th of August.

Now we just need someone who is willing to shell out the bucks for it........................

Reactions: cooldude33

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017

Here's a link for it, new content is behind an achievement wall. Have to have all the gold cards collected which I certainly do not. If at anypoint someone wants to release the new cheat codes from this version that'd be dope.
Cool, thanks for the upload. Btw have you encountered any bugs or anything of the sort?

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
anyone knows how to hack and get the full gallery?

seriously it is gameplay like this that drives me mad. wtf is one trying to achieve by locking every single shit behind an achievement wall and forcing the players on a slog just to get it. and please no " that is what the game is made for" or some other BS. it might work if the gameplay mechanics are actually fun, not this kind of flash type game play that gets stale within 10 mins.

also the cheat calluna gives you a mouse controlled cross hair gun that is independent of the position of your character. Also I believe unlocks stage 5 in extra, but that only gives you the locked achievement.

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
2.00 just came out early for patreon'z and there's ton of bugs in the game
the main game is playable in most cases but things like the h gallery are bugged.
currently sourjelly is working on fixing these bugs so it won't take long

Reactions: cooldude33

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
By the way, if anyone's curious, you can extract everything in the game using . Make sure to also grab the yoyogames.bms from that page.

Extract the executeable first (winrar can do that), then open the QuickBMS executeable, pick the yoyogames.bms, then the data.win file, then pick an extraction folder. It'll take a couple of minutes, and then you can dig through stuff.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
By the way, if anyone's curious, you can extract everything in the game using . Make sure to also grab the yoyogames.bms from that page.

Extract the executeable first (winrar can do that), then open the QuickBMS executeable, pick the yoyogames.bms, then the data.win file, then pick an extraction folder. It'll take a couple of minutes, and then you can dig through stuff.
I'm not seeing a data.win file for Anthophobia at all, and I have the Kimochi version since I bought it. Maybe post the extracted file for download so everyone can see all the new cgs and content?

Reactions: shushguy
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes