Others Completed Anthophobia [v2.22] [Terrarium]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Do you mean finished version? Yes and no. There is a version 2.00 in the works, .
I meant, if the game is in the current version. And I did read the blog, anticipating the 2.00 (and possibly a walkthrough on how to complete all achievement, not an achievement whore myself, but tempted to be one in the game)

Reactions: Demora

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I meant, if the game is in the current version. And I did read the blog, anticipating the 2.00 (and possibly a walkthrough on how to complete all achievement, not an achievement whore myself, but tempted to be one in the game)
What do you mean with current version? The game always is in the current version, because that's what current means. Do you mean if the latest shared version of the game is the most recently published one by the author? If so, then to my knowledge it is.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
What do you mean with current version? The game always is in the current version, because that's what current means. Do you mean if the latest shared version of the game is the most recently published one by the author? If so, then to my knowledge it is.
Yes, I meant the current shared. And alright

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
I forgot to ask, is there a reliable site to find every collectible and how to unlock all achievements?

strlyn

Feb 4, 2019
I don't think it's possible to unlock both galleries by using just a save file. The new gallery needs you to have beaten all the bosses as well, and that bit of information is locked to your computer or something to that effect.
I cleared all bosses and it didn't unlock the gallery for me, do i need to replay the stage and die intentionally?
Anyway used this guy save file [https://f95zone.to/threads/anthophobia-terrarium.1552/post-898167], and replacing just SaveGame.sav file and this is the result.

If just replacing SaveGame.sav not work for some people, i don't know to help, i literally just replacing it.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I cleared all bosses and it didn't unlock the gallery for me, do i need to replay the stage and die intentionally?
Anyway used this guy save file [https://f95zone.to/threads/anthophobia-terrarium.1552/post-898167], and replacing just SaveGame.sav file and this is the result.

If just replacing SaveGame.sav not work for some people, i don't know to help, i literally just replacing it.
The attached image shows the CG gallery. How about the animation gallery?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
There.
FYI, i don't even have single the attaker zombie girl animation unlocked before replacing a.k.a my own savefile back then.
I just tried the save file myself to confirm that it does not unlock the new gallery. I've downloaded the game from the OP and placed SaveGame.sav in the save directory. This unlocks everything except the new gallery. Also copying a_data.dat results in an error when starting the game stating that "Corrupted achievement data found".

strlyn

Feb 4, 2019
I just tried the save file myself to confirm that it does not unlock the new gallery. I've downloaded the game from the OP and placed SaveGame.sav in the save directory. This unlocks everything except the new gallery. Also copying a_data.dat results in an error when starting the game stating that "Corrupted achievement data found".
What do u mean by 'new gallery'? The CG?

Mar 31, 2018
sry if this old
Just tried it, and sadly it does not work.

EDIT: Deleting a_data.dat and launching the game seems to work. And I believe all the galleries are unlocked.
u can open the game
Put the save data
Then see the galary

THE STRANGE THING IS, there is new monsters that i didnt encounter in game so how did that person get them?

Or mine is old... but its 1.50 which i belive its the latest...

maybe that man is supporter

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
u can open the game
Put the save data
Then see the galary
And you open the complete gallery like that? The one you get for beating all bosses? Because last time I tried to unlock the gallery with someone else's save, it didn't work, like I said in this post.
THE STRANGE THING IS, there is new monsters that i didnt encounter in game so how did that person get them?
You mean in the gallery? Have you played all six levels in 1.50? Because it might be that you're talking about enemies in the extended gallery that are not in regular levels 1-3. It's been a while since I played this game, though.

Reactions: B0rN C0nFuEsEd
Mar 31, 2018
And you open the complete gallery like that? The one you get for beating all bosses? Because last time I tried to unlock the gallery with someone else's save, it didn't work, like I said in this post.

You mean in the gallery? Have you played all six levels in 1.50? Because it might be that you're talking about enemies in the extended gallery that are not in regular levels 1-3. It's been a while since I played this game, though.
About save
I told u to open the game then put the Save file -OFC after u opened the game- Then check the gallary

about the new enemies
I remember that I killed three boss

one on elevator
one with shield
and one that follows you

is there more
for exaple this monster

Maybe i'am the one who is outdated :(

EDIT: I CAN CONFIRM THAT U CAN USE THE CHEAT CODE AND GO TO THE LEVEL AFTER THE FINAL BOSS TO PLAY THE UNFINSHED part of the game

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes