Others Completed Anthophobia [v2.22] [Terrarium]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Guys, regarding the full save file. My comp does not show any AppData folder where they say it should be. Any idea on what I should do next ?
Yeah based on settings Windows might hide some folders it thinks are too important for users to see. :p
Try typing %AppData%(just like that and nothing before or after it) into your file explorer's address bar and that'll take you right into Appdata\Roaming and you can find your way around from there.
If it gives you an error there might be something wrong with your system or some settings.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Yeah based on settings Windows might hide some folders it thinks are too important for users to see. :p
Try typing %AppData%(just like that and nothing before or after it) into your file explorer's address bar and that'll take you right into Appdata\Roaming and you can find your way around from there.
If it gives you an error there might be something wrong with your system or some settings.
thanks, figure it out myself just a while ago. God damn Windows hidden file system

Reactions: Gaboris

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
this game is annoying as hell to play through and save sharing doesn't work. plus the devs didn't think to add a cheat to instantly unlock everything...

i deleted this... not worth my time.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
this game is annoying as hell to play through and save sharing doesn't work. plus the devs didn't think to add a cheat to instantly unlock everything...

On the first page of this thread there are cheats you can use. One of those cheats gives you the ability to 'teleport' to different parts of the game and control your health. You can use this to go somewhere and lose to a certain enemy and gain the cg's for that enemy.

dexterdx

Sep 5, 2017

You actually made me LOL IRL.
This is one of rare hentai games that has actual balanced gameplay.
But hey, not anyone wants to actually play games.
Easier to just put full save in game and go browse gallery.
I fully support Sourjelly's decision to make life hard for those who want everything easy way.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
You actually made me LOL IRL.
This is one of rare hentai games that has actual balanced gameplay.
But hey, not anyone wants to actually play games.
Easier to just put full save in game and go browse gallery.
I fully support Sourjelly's decision to make life hard for those who want everything easy way.

when it comes to hentai, i came to fap, not rage... that gameplay is not balanced.... you get swarmed so easily, it's not funny.

it's better for hentai games to have everything either unlocked at the start or when you clear the game, either giving a reason to simply get through the game (and not have to hunt everything down), or it'll let those like me just get to fapping while those like you can enjoy the challenge.

as for the full save thing, i've tried that and the game crashes so apparently i'm doing something wrong here... and somehow the cheat thing was working against me cause i'm losing to some enemies but not getting their CG, but instead the basic game over... i wonder if my copy is just glitched

Fraggles

Aug 30, 2017
Just switch to easy mode, you wouldn't be getting any of the H content if the game is too easy to finish anyway, this is probably one of the best XXX side scrollers out there.

Reactions: Demora

dexterdx

Sep 5, 2017
when it comes to hentai, i came to fap, not rage... that gameplay is not balanced.... you get swarmed so easily, it's not funny.

it's better for hentai games to have everything either unlocked at the start or when you clear the game, either giving a reason to simply get through the game (and not have to hunt everything down), or it'll let those like me just get to fapping while those like you can enjoy the challenge.

as for the full save thing, i've tried that and the game crashes so apparently i'm doing something wrong here... and somehow the cheat thing was working against me cause i'm losing to some enemies but not getting their CG, but instead the basic game over... i wonder if my copy is just glitched
Game is actually easy, if you're careful, but don't expect reaching end without game over on first try. Think of it as hentai Crash Bandicot game, where you need to explore and "memorize" where something spawns/appears to utilize it.
Comment on Sourjelly's decision was related to making it quite hard, but not impossible to import save.

Sarage

Jan 29, 2019
the second boss is hard to beat, i've put many bullets into him (the big green dude, red dark area, any hints?
also yellow card disappears after second run (the one that should open the biohazard door in the city)

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
the second boss is hard to beat, i've put many bullets into him (the big green dude, red dark area, any hints?
also yellow card disappears after second run (the one that should open the biohazard door in the city)
I got him using molotovs, maybe try that.

dexterdx

Sep 5, 2017
If it's that huge hand lookalike, you get hint in one of radio messages.
You need to shoot his face (aim up).

Reactions: Captain Crash

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Loving this game so fare but I have some big Q's
How do you kill this guy? Is he supposed to spawn infinite enemies? (pic a4)
a4.png

How do you get past this part? (a1, a2)
a4.png a2.png

How do you use the machines? Push 'E'? Do i need an item? Which item unlocks what machines? (a3)

a3.png

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
Loving this game so fare but I have some big Q's
How do you kill this guy? Is he supposed to spawn infinite enemies? (pic a4)
View attachment 246764

How do you get past this part? (a1, a2)
View attachment 246764 View attachment 246766

How do you use the machines? Push 'E'? Do i need an item? Which item unlocks what machines? (a3)

View attachment 246768
1st pic you can't harm it, just crawl by.
2nd pic gets accessible once you activate the generator on 3rd pic IIRC with fuel.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Well, where is the fuel? I have a key I think... There is a locked door here but I can't open it?
a1.png
also, can you get higher res than 600x800?

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes