Others Completed Anthophobia [v2.22] [Terrarium]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I told u to open the game then put the Save file -OFC after u opened the game- Then check the gallary
That actually seems to have done it. Odd that the check for whether the save belongs on your computer and actually reading the save are performed at different times. One when the game boots, and the other whenever.

Edit: NOT copying a_data.dat has the same effect, but does allow you to restart the game. It's been too long since I tried this stuff with save files before, but I do get the feeling I've done this before...

I remember that I killed three boss
(...)
is there more
There are six bosses in total, from what I can remember. One for each level. You probably missed half of them because three out of the six levels are optional.

EDIT: I CAN CONFIRM THAT U CAN USE THE CHEAT CODE AND GO TO THE LEVEL AFTER THE FINAL BOSS TO PLAY THE UNFINSHED part of the game
I don't know what you mean by that. I don't remember a cheat code or an unfinished part of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: B0rN C0nFuEsEd
Mar 31, 2018
There are six bosses in total, from what I can remember. One for each level. You probably missed half of them because three out of the six levels are optional.
lol but where?
after u beat the final boss that runs after u, u go to the elevator then song of the ending start
then u go to the light where the game starts the credits

AM I MISSING SOMETHING? I'am C0nFuEsEd

I don't know what you mean by that. I don't remember a cheat code or an unfinished part of the game.
There is cheat codes, There are somewhere here in this post, I remeber that if u write - form the numbad then ff then - it will give u the frame per second for example

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
lol but where?
after u beat the final boss that runs after u, u go to the elevator then song of the ending start
then u go to the light where the game starts the credits

AM I MISSING SOMETHING?

There is cheat codes, There are somewhere here in this post, I remeber that if u write - form the numbad then ff then - it will give u the frame per second for example
The optional levels are accessed within each of the three mandatory levels. It's been too long for me to remember the details, though. But it's not like they are after the final boss battle or anything. You play the level, then find the entrance to the optional level, and when you're done there you return to the level you played before that in order to finish it.

Mar 31, 2018
The optional levels are accessed within each of the three mandatory levels. It's been too long for me to remember the details, though. But it's not like they are after the final boss battle or anything. You play the level, then find the entrance to the optional level, and when you're done there you return to the level you played before that in order to finish it.
Ammm Thanks For the info
THEN LETS ME PLAY THIS GAME AGIEN
Btw can i find guide that tells me how to enter those levels?

darkBlu

Jun 29, 2018
Dont get to excited, that 1% has been like that since the end if April this year.
Jelly just added some comments to that post saying the only thing left to complete is the ending cutscene. Hopefully that means the release is real close.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Jelly just added some comments to that post saying the only thing left to complete is the ending cutscene. Hopefully that means the release is real close.
There is still the debugging process to go through, and seeing that Jelly had stated that he is currently having some health issues I am not betting that an already tedious process would be any faster.

PS: Moreover the part where Jelly said that he is doing the ending cutscene was there since mid April IIRC. Which is saying much for the current state of progress.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CMDRGTMR

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
A quote from one of the comments on the blog:

A comment made by Sourjelly with a timestamp of 2019.06.19 23:57.
The old ending wasn't good enough or something? I mean, she did find a new home, now does she have to either continue the scientist's research or something?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
The old ending wasn't good enough or something? I mean, she did find a new home, now does she have to either continue the scientist's research or something?
I don't know all the details about this new update from 1.50 to 2.00, so I couldn't tell you how far the ending is changed or different from the one already present. I do know that the update looks to be a rather substantial one, and for that reason it only makes sense that there is more story added with it. There needs to be a reason why all the new content is in the game, narratively speaking. In the end it's not up to me to say whether the old ending was "good enough or something" or not. Sourjelly already had plans to either change the current ending or add another one long ago. Right now we're just waiting for the final touches, so there's not much of a point in arguing whether a new ending was needed or not.

darkBlu

Jun 29, 2018
I think it will be like how there was a different ending if you defeated the hidden final boss instead of the normal one. So the old endings will still be there, its just there will now be a third. Unless I am remembering wrong.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
A quote from one of the comments on the blog:

A comment made by Sourjelly with a timestamp of 2019.06.19 23:57.
Again not to burst anyone's bubble but that sentences sounds awfully similar to what is posted on the last update in mid April which goes like this :I'm so sorry for taking forever ;_; Currently I'm working on last H animation for final boss and ending scene.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Again not to burst anyone's bubble but that sentences sounds awfully similar to what is posted on the last update in mid April which goes like this :I'm so sorry for taking forever ;_; Currently I'm working on last H animation for final boss and ending scene.
That means that progress has been made, does it not? Instead of the last H animation and the ending, it's now down to just the ending. I would not expect the next build to be out soon just because only the ending is left. I don't know a lot about how Sourjelly goes about making the game, but I do know that it's not at a lightning pace. And I don't expect it to be. This is one of the few high quality H games around, and I'm more than willing to wait.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
That means that progress has been made, does it not? Instead of the last H animation and the ending, it's now down to just the ending. I would not expect the next build to be out soon just because only the ending is left. I don't know a lot about how Sourjelly goes about making the game, but I do know that it's not at a lightning pace. And I don't expect it to be. This is one of the few high quality H games around, and I'm more than willing to wait.
One can only speculate on the level of "progress" that has been made so far. The H animation part notwithstanding, seeing as Jelly did not clarify much in that post but a passing sentence. Between that and the debugging, the dev migh have to go back to the drawing board if the results are unsatisfactory.
Nor am I expecting that game will be done just yet. I have given ample reason for that, and I am not rushing the dev. I am just merely pointing out that it is rather unlikely for the game to be released any time in the near future.

Reactions: 156_163_146_167

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
One can only speculate on the level of "progress" that has been made so far. The H animation part notwithstanding, seeing as Jelly did not clarify much in that post but a passing sentence. Between that and the debugging, the dev migh have to go back to the drawing board if the results are unsatisfactory.
Nor am I expecting that game will be done just yet. I have given ample reason for that, and I am not rushing the dev. I am just merely pointing out that it is rather unlikely for the game to be released any time in the near future.
There will also be some waiting(anywhere between a week to a month) until it's reviewed by the team at DLsite and allowed to be sold on their site and I don't think Jelly will send the new version out to the patrons until it's out on DLsite.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
In no way is this trustworthy, but I thought it was interesting enough to share. From one comment on the blog:

i talked to the developer and he says "the patch will be released on august 1st" so we're close guys less then a month away
:D
No word from the dev themselves, so take it with a grain of salt.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes