Others Completed Anthophobia [v2.22] [Terrarium]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

someonebody42

Sep 18, 2020
Is the giant dancing leaf (idk how to describe it else, it's a huge monster that pursues you on the streets once you beat the elevator boss) even killable or I'm just supposed to run away? I spent several molotovs on it, but running is hardly an option with a lot of enemies in front of me as well.
you can slow it down with damage but not kill it. dont be shy with spending ammo on enemies when the pressure is on or running through a horde. jumping on the lil dart gun boys will boost jump you. but yeah you gotta run on that level.

Reactions: Seedmanc

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
Is the giant dancing leaf (idk how to describe it else, it's a huge monster that pursues you on the streets once you beat the elevator boss) even killable or I'm just supposed to run away? I spent several molotovs on it, but running is hardly an option with a lot of enemies in front of me as well.
Just run, it's invincible until it becomes the boss of the level.

Cares_X

Feb 2, 2019
Can someone upload the walkthrough from the steamcommunity hub? its blocked in my region so i cannot look at it.

Sealbae146

Oct 23, 2018
Finished the game twice and didn't even know there were chapter 5 and 1/2 until the third run. (I'm fucking cooked) Anyway, What was that ending??? I get that there'll be another sequel but... tbh getting caught by the final boss is literally the better ending imo lol

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Finished the game twice and didn't even know there were chapter 5 and 1/2 until the third run. (I'm fucking cooked) Anyway, What was that ending??? I get that there'll be another sequel but... tbh getting caught by the final boss is literally the better ending imo lol
There's is a sequel on the way (still in early development, tho).

Reactions: Sealbae146

Yuuuuuri

Jan 5, 2018
Please bro can you help me with my request? Do you know if there's somewhere we I can watch this last version gameplay and content? When I saw it the last time it only was 2.0
well on the menu it does say 2.0 for some reason even when you download the latest
for gallery go to "extra"

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Please bro can you help me with my request? Do you know if there's somewhere we I can watch this last version gameplay and content? When I saw it the last time it only was 2.0
This game version doesn't have new content aside some bugfixes. I couldn't find a gameplay video, but is a boss run with all bosses (minus stage 5 which is not a boss per-sé, but a way to wrap up the story for now).

Sealbae146

Oct 23, 2018
Shockingly, a horror game has an ambiguous downer ending. :p
To be fair, the ending does accomplish the goal of the game, which is to 'find a new shelter to survive until spring comes.' The ambiguous downer tone also sets the ending of post-apocalyptic world really well. But man,

It's probably just me, but all those game overs feel like they're the canon ending for me LOL, considering how many times I've seen them to get to the real ending XD

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
To be fair, the ending does accomplish the goal of the game, which is to 'find a new shelter to survive until spring comes.' The ambiguous downer tone also sets the ending of post-apocalyptic world really well. But man,

It's probably just me, but all those game overs feel like they're the canon ending for me LOL, considering how many times I've seen them to get to the real ending XD
It's certainly a lot easier to get the various "bad" endings. I certainly wouldn't have survived to be free-ish like our protagonist does. But yeah, they're pretty set up for "this is the new life, humanity has been replaced and/or evolved."

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes