Others Completed Anthophobia [v2.22] [Terrarium]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes
May 10, 2020
will there be pregnancy mechanic and not pregnancy mechanic through gameover?
So far from what I can tell, Sourjelly hasn’t added any real h-mechanics for Dungeon Sanctuary gameovers, it’s mainly just starvation, dehydration, etc, where the saintess kinda just dies.

someonebody42

Sep 18, 2020
Sure, it's an older version I got from his Patreon last year, but...

It's pretty well done from what I was able to play. Granted, the game isn't completed and the last version I touched still doesn't cover what the heck each item is. (Which is crucial to looking after the fallen adventurer, so...) That version was really only meant to give folks a good look at the combat, which is pretty fluid. (Har, har...) The animations are also great.
got any new versions of dungeon sanctuary?

soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
How do you kill those big spinning enemies that chase you to the ends of the world in the city stage where you just left the apartment?

soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
and do we have walkthrough for the maps as well? I just read that saves from other people won't work for me so I wanna try and get them all myself but I would very much like to have a guide. The park stage after the city streets is so confusing, I went to the first side path, then decided to continue left ignoring everything else, where do I find myself at the end of it? at the very start coming from right to left

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
How do you kill those big spinning enemies that chase you to the ends of the world in the city stage where you just left the apartment?
IIRC, that spinning enemy (one as much as I know) is not meant to be killed in that stage. Just go forward and don't let it catch you.
and do we have walkthrough for the maps as well? I just read that saves from other people won't work for me so I wanna try and get them all myself but I would very much like to have a guide. The park stage after the city streets is so confusing, I went to the first side path, then decided to continue left ignoring everything else, where do I find myself at the end of it? at the very start coming from right to left
The park is suppose to be a two (or three) layout map. Just go up or down according to which parts you have access to. I remember the exit being to the right, so go west from where you start.

Reactions: soloer777

mc625

Mar 7, 2018
There's a full walkthrough in guide section of this game on steam.
There's guides for other things like collectible there too. And they are all made by the same guy.
You can use those.

Last edited:
Reactions: soloer777
Apr 20, 2021
I'm having trouble launching the game. Every time I try to open the .exe file it asks me to open another file.
Is there any way to fix this?

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes