Seeking Anyone can recommend me some zombie and ntr and sleep sex and goblins games ?

Inxer

Apr 6, 2020
Hii first i want to say that this site is awesome ♥

- I want some zombie or survival games like i'm with my family sister daughter or mom or wife and we are under attack or something and i watch monsters or zombies fucking them
- I want some sleep sex games like i harass my sleeping mom or sister or daughter
- I want some ntr games like i have options to let my wife or mom or sis or daughter being fucked or being cucked
- Also some goblin games ntr or corruption or else

For pc or android anything also rpgm or renp'y :love:

Last edited:

RottenPuddin

Dec 7, 2022
Deadmoon Survival v0.5 - VN with mom/sis NTR with zombies. Unfortunately the author decided to remove this type of content from the game since version 0.5, so these scenes are only present in the old build (In the front page there are the new build and old build for you to download, so download the old build if you want the zombie NTR content)

The Queen who Adopted a Goblin - VN with self explaining title. You play from the POV of her son, so it's NTR

NTR games are plenty, but they come in many different ways and I only like a very specific type.

Here is a thread I made last year with a few NTRs games I took a liking to: https://f95zone.to/threads/mother-ntr-without-generic-tough-guy.141242/

• Red Heart
Reactions: Inxer