Seeking Anyone got hentai video or games with lots of sloppy kissing or deep kissing?

rerorero2333

Aug 31, 2022
I really love some sloppy and deep kissing scenes, for example Heisendou's games are great, slutty girls deep kiss some pervert guys. Also there is one artist on twitter that is doing hentai videos called Raizenstudio, I also love the kissing scenes in his work. Any other reccomendations??
Here are the links of some of my favoriate:

I'd prefer if it has elements like NTR, Corruption, slut, etc. Any recommendations? Games, Hentai, Manga, Videos, everything is welcome.

Last edited:

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
Here's some stuff I'd recommend checking out to my fellow kissing enjoyers ;)

- Girl x Human Male

Comics:
- has some NTR and corruption related stories like A long wait, The Prowler, The Beggard 3 or Trapped
- has some stories involving monsters too, but Bridget and the Seniors, Bridget and Mack plus Friend and Bridget And The Roxburial Janitor all include some amazing kissing without any monsters

Renpy/Virtual Novel Games:
Hometown Trap
Kimberlys Life - both games have hot girls making out with rather old & ugly dudes

Animations:
- the one you mentioned, has a heavy focus on girls being french kissed in public by disgusting homeless men
- fills the same niche as RaizenStudio with a slight amount of corruption added, lots of deep french kissing between homeless guys and female(s)
- They are focused on older/perverted guys rather than homeless dudes, lots and lots of deep french kissing too, also very well animated, would recommend checking "For him...I will do anything 2" to see if you like their artstyle though.

- Girl x Monster Male

Comics:
, , El Baddie, Insektikor and probably a whole bunch of others I forgot

Unity Games:
Guilty Hell + Guilty Hell 2 - both GH1 + GH2 have the female protagonist (Airi) forcefully french kissed by multiple male and female monsters
Alien Quest Eve - kind of the same, but Eve rather prefers Xenomorph tongue down her throat

Animations:
26RegionSFM - imo the undisputed king of girl x monster french kissing animations, too bad he isn't focusing on kissing very much. Would still very much recommend to check Samus and Unknown Planet Parts 3 + 9.
Jackerman - Their kissing animations are also pretty well done. Check Bedtime Boogey or Selinas Shame.
Rrostek - a lot of people here say their animations look rather old and stiff compared to the two above. They still made some decent animations though. Check Asylum, Goro and Kitana Lovers or Jill Valentine Loaded Night.

Honorable mentions of legacy creators that are no longer around but still worth checking out:
Juliojakers/JJSFM, ViceSFM, GarrysWood, Bulgemeister

On a side note, I'm not into gay or futa kissing, so if you're looking for those kinds you won't find what you're looking for in this list.

If anyone has more related anime/hentai, games, animations or comics to recommend please feel free to mention all the great stuff not mentioned in this post :giggle:

Last edited:

rerorero2333

Aug 31, 2022
Here's some stuff I'd recommend checking out to my fellow kissing enjoyers ;)

- Girl x Human Male

Comics:
- has some NTR and corruption related stories like A long wait, The Prowler, The Beggard 3 or Trapped
- has some stories involving monsters too, but Bridget and the Seniors, Bridget and Mack plus Friend and Bridget And The Roxburial Janitor all include some amazing kissing without any monsters

Renpy/Virtual Novel Games:
Hometown Trap
Kimberlys Life - both games have hot girls making out with rather old & ugly dudes

Animations:
- the one you mentioned, has a heavy focus on girls being french kissed in public by disgusting homeless men
- fills the same niche as RaizenStudio with a slight amount of corruption added, lots of deep french kissing between homeless guys and female(s)
- They are focused on older/perverted guys rather than homeless dudes, lots and lots of deep french kissing too, also very well animated, would recommend checking "For him...I will do anything 2" to see if you like their artstyle though.

- Girl x Monster Male

Comics:
, , El Baddie, Insektikor and probably a whole bunch of others I forgot

Unity Games:
Guilty Hell + Guilty Hell 2 - both GH1 + GH2 have the female protagonist (Airi) forcefully french kissed by multiple male and female monsters
Alien Quest Eve - kind of the same, but Eve rather prefers Xenomorph tongue down her throat

Animations:
26RegionSFM - imo the undisputed king of girl x monster french kissing animations, too bad he isn't focusing on kissing very much. Would still very much recommend to check Samus and Unknown Planet Parts 3 + 9.
Jackerman - Their kissing animations are also pretty well done. Check Bedtime Boogey or Selinas Shame.
Rrostek - a lot of people here say their animations look rather old and stiff compared to the two above. They still made some decent animations though. Check Asylum, Goro and Kitana Lovers or Jill Valentine Loaded Night.

Honorable mentions of legacy creators that are no longer around but still worth checking out:
Juliojakers/JJSFM, ViceSFM, GarrysWood, Bulgemeister

On a side note, I'm not into gay or futa kissing, so if you're looking for those kinds you won't find what you're looking for in this list.

If anyone has more related anime/hentai, games, animations or comics to recommend please feel free to mention all the great stuff not mentioned in this post :giggle:
I really, really appreciate your reply, I am so glad that someone can reply to my post, thank you for being so patient to list so many works! Personally, I'm not really into Monster and girls lol, but I'm sure there are people who see this post will like this type! I personally prefer "Japanese" style of games or Visual Novel, I prefer NTR, Slut, if you want, I can also recommend some! As for the games or animations you mentioned, they are all good, Thank you! If you got more also we can share!

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
You're welcome! Yeah I figured the monster stuff wouldn't be for everyone so I made them separate lists ;)

Also imo animating proper french kissing seems a lot harder than animating just plain fucking and I guess that is why most kissing animations you'll find in lewd videos/games are either laughably basic or straight up bad. The artists listed above are pretty much top tier of what I've been able to find on the matter.

I'm not too deep into VN games though as I don't find them very exciting to play. Considering how popular they are around here I'd say go ahead and recommend whatever VN games you know that scratch the kissing itch.

Reactions: rerorero2333

rerorero2333

Aug 31, 2022
You're welcome! Yeah I figured the monster stuff wouldn't be for everyone so I made them separate lists ;)

Also imo animating proper french kissing seems a lot harder than animating just plain fucking and I guess that is why most kissing animations you'll find in lewd videos/games are either laughably basic or straight up bad. The artists listed above are pretty much top tier of what I've been able to find on the matter.

I'm not too deep into VN games though as I don't find them very exciting to play. Considering how popular they are around here I'd say go ahead and recommend whatever VN games you know that scratch the kissing itch.
There are lots of JP erotic VN that has crazy Voice actor with really good acting, and some really intense kissing.
I can recommend you some
One Company I liked the most are Pin-Point, you can find them in dlsite.
Here are the link:

download

There are some serious cheating sex and nasty kissings.

download
https://f95zone.to/threads/gf-becom...ckolded-by-sporty-sex-final-pin-point.168182/
Also ntr + corruption + erotic kisses

download

This one kinda ntr, have to try this one.

download
https://f95zone.to/threads/in-the-house-of-despicable-family-pin-point.995/
This one got plenty of kissing scenes, although I dont think the Voice acting is as good as rest of the games I listed but it worth a try.

this one I can find any sources but there are people updating the video

you can watch all scenes from this website.
NTR + sloppy kisses.

here are download site, if you dont want to download you can watch the scenes uploaded on xvideos

it has all scenes uploaded
This one got some serious and really erotic Voices in it, have to try.

All of these pin-point games have really good Voice acting, bro trust me if you like those nasty kissing stuff you gotta try it, and you can also listen to the voice samples in the official webpage I provided, they are awsome!! I highly reccommend you try these first ,

Also recently I found out that Autobahn also did some really erotic and wild kissing scenes,
I would recommend you try this one:

Fr this got some of the most erotic and wild kissing scenes here, if you like those I think you have to try it.
download:

Bro, I didn't have any interest in Visual Novel at first, but the games above I listedd are all carefully selected, and I really love them. I guarantee you if you like those particularly intense, nasty deep kissing, especially with a little bit NTR element, you will love them 100%. May open up a new world. Make sure you talk about your thoughts after the game lol

Last edited:
Reactions: beastfan

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
I looked into a bunch of your suggestions. Image quality and artstyles are pretty decent and they do include some nasty kisses indeed, however, they're still Visual Novels, idk, these games rarely get me going :censored:

Two things I'd add to suggestions above: there's a game called "Buchikome High Kick" which you might want to check. It's very japanese in style too, I couldn't find it around here but other sites have it. Also forgot to mention: in Guilty Hell there is a dedicated kissing skill that lets Airi make out freely with all kinds of human male NPCs like guards, thugs, drunkheads and old guys, also some female NPCs. It's quite unique to that game :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: rerorero2333