Collection Video Bulgemeister collection [2022-09-23] [Bulgemeister]

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
A1.gif

Overview:
Bulgemeister is a 3D artist who makes short animations of characters from video games and animes, such as: Metroid, Final Fantasy, Bioshock, etc. He focuses on monsters, with some futanari.​

Updated: 2022-09-23
Artist: Bulgemeister -
Censorship: no
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p
Files: 12 pictures
Length: 143 animations (32minutes)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Change-log:
Torrent (2022-10-04)
Download: - - -
Compressed: - - - -

A2.gif A3.gif 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bokka117

Nov 14, 2020
short but sweet, there needs to be more cortana animations lol, infinite slaps specially the new "weapon"

Areview

Aug 23, 2022

Overview:
Bulgemeister is a 3D artist who makes short/long animations of characters from video games and animes, such as: Metroid, Final Fantasy, Bioshock, etc. He focuses on monsters, with some futanari.​

Uhhh, not seeing one animation over 1 minute. Who is defining what a "long" animation is? That description does not match the content unless it is known that the collection is missing these "long" animations.

Reactions: faresfares

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Uhhh, not seeing one animation over 1 minute. Who is defining what a "long" animation is? That description does not match the content unless it is known that the collection is missing these "long" animations.
chill out, i just forgot to remove a word

Reactions: tjr722

AliveD0D0

Jul 21, 2022
Does anybody know what is the source videogame used for the Laboratory in the Xeno Reasearch videos?
Thanks for you reply

millerlord

Sep 15, 2020
I dont think its a big secret, but here his Mega archive Mega , so you can check if something new was uploaded
And this is my collection of his SOUNDED (by AudioGMan and some other guy) stuff that i like:
Mega
If someone interested, you can reupload it somewhere else to prevent disappearing
Due to all respect, it's not recommeced to share authors link for the subscribers directly here. The best way is to creat another archive ourselves then share.
Thanks for the post, anyway.

Reactions: anon241

Botsman2033

Oct 12, 2018
Due to all respect, it's not recommeced to share authors link for the subscribers directly here. The best way is to creat another archive ourselves then share.
Thanks for the post, anyway.
Well then please remove it from quote and we all pretend that its still secret

Btw what is it in ur signature?

Mark42069

Aug 9, 2023
Anyone know where I can find the full version of this. Not sure if it has been fully finished or not.