Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Looked nice, i knew the sexual content was limited but hoped it was worth it.
Now i'm really bored. For me this is just plain and simply uninteresting. I really don't see who and for what reason should get into this. Plot as generic and slice of lifey as it can be. No action, no comedy (very contained nothing that make the reader burst out in a laughter), no horror/gore... nothing. Just girls flying around.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG YES YES YES!!!!

ITS NOT A DREAM RIGHT?!?!"?`#="!?`#¤`?=!"

Sceptre

Sep 29, 2018
Thank you, when I tried to start the vn the window opened but it only showed a black screen. No idea what to do

kamiweebdesu

Feb 7, 2018
Wonder how long it takes someone to complain about censorship despite this being a thing for years now.

There's always a couple.

Always amusing.

Also really enjoyed this, it's romance, I enjoy all romance.

I like flying shoes too.

I would like some.
gonna be real with you bud,i see you complain more about those so called ((complainers)) even before they arrive, i enter most of the threads and i see you complaining about non-existent complainers its a circle of complains we must end this circle
30f63c8179c3003a7df1cddbd7d30faf04964312ff37acbb01d0a9ff8210de17.jpg

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Looked nice, i knew the sexual content was limited but hoped it was worth it.
Now i'm really bored. For me this is just plain and simply uninteresting. I really don't see who and for what reason should get into this. Plot as generic and slice of lifey as it can be. No action, no comedy (very contained nothing that make the reader burst out in a laughter), no horror/gore... nothing. Just girls flying around.
I'm legit curious how the romance and humour tags along with the description highlighting a sort of dating sim made you think it would have horror and/or gore?

gonna be real with you bud,i see you complain more about those so called ((complainers)) even before they arrive, i enter most of the threads and i see you complaining about non-existent complainers its a circle of complains we must end this circle
View attachment 413787
Slight difference between mockery and complaining, sweetness.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
I'm legit curious how the romance and humour tags along with the description highlighting a sort of dating sim made you think it would have horror and/or gore?

Slight difference between mockery and complaining, sweetness.
Some people have been so scarred with their dating lives that they expect horror/gore to be a part of it by now

Anoxida

Aug 27, 2018
cant get this to run. game window opens for a few sec then closes down automatically. tried downloading latest vc ++. Any ideas?

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
ost.jpg
I don't have Aokana - Four Rhythms Across the Blue - Vocal and Sound Collection yet so you guys will have to make do with this . They should have the same content (songs).

Download: - - - -

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
How does the full version differ from the split version?

Is there a way to combine the split version into one folder or do you have to retrieve saves between the parts?

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
How does the full version differ from the split version?

Is there a way to combine the split version into one folder or do you have to retrieve saves between the parts?
do you man the Full versus the parts (part1, parts2, part3)??
because if that's the case the FULL version is just one huge download for the game and the parts are split up into different chunks to save bandwith and download time

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
because if that's the case the FULL version is just one huge download for the game and the parts are split up into different chunks to save bandwith and download time
Yes, but I mean't how do you play the parts? Is it all installed into a single folder or do you play the downloads individually? What I mean is it split but meant to be combined or will the downloaded parts stay separated and if I'm supposed to combine them how do I do so?

• Angry
Reactions: PRONTO3000

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Yes, but I mean't how do you play the parts? Is it all installed into a single folder or do you play the downloads individually?
once you download all three parts you will extract one of them and it extracts all the parts into one folder for you, you must download all three parts first though:

You must download all three parts! Use WinRAR or 7-zip to unpack ONLY PART1.rar.
there's even a disclaimer about it on the OP

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Yeah, but it wasn't clear until you explained it. Would it have been that hard for the OP to say
"Only unpack Part1.rar, the other two parts will be unpacked for you"

It's what led to my confusion in the first place.

• Angry
Reactions: PRONTO3000

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Yeah, but it wasn't clear until you explained it. Would it have been that hard for the OP to say
"Only unpack Part1.rar, the other two parts will be unpacked for you"

It's what led to my confusion in the first place.
ahh I see now, yeah I can see the misunderstanding and I am glad it is cleared up now. Usually when a download is split up into parts only one of them has to be extracted the other ones get extracted along with it. Most software sees that `.partXX` extension and knows to look for all parts when extracting

CorvoFate

Feb 2, 2019
Gah... sharp edge blurs again... wish I was good at art... I'd make a patch to remove the mosaics lol

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes