YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
... nothing. Just girls flying around.
And that's the best part, at least in the anime lol. Obviously the FC is underwhelming when compared to the anime but when the girl used Air Kick Turn the second time (or the first one with CG) i feel kinda excited. Like that time when a shounen battle protag finally use his secret move.

WAT? almost 10GB ARCHIVE?
Is this interactive comics in 4k?
1040p assets, multiple OP song/video, fully voiced (except MC) multiple long ass route, etc.

Malvorium

Dec 25, 2018
The game's interesting for me and well the art is awesome too. But well this is the last thing we are ever gonna get from the game's company.

Sad to see it's gone.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I'm legit curious how the romance and humour tags along with the description highlighting a sort of dating sim made you think it would have horror and/or gore?
I didn't. I was just pointing out there is no highs or lows.

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Very sexy pictures, and probably the third long game in two weeks. Slow down a little bit because I'm still on "Farther Than the Blue Sky" xD not enough time, too many good titles.
Anyway thanks for the upload. (y)

Eddie The Head

Jan 21, 2019
Still having a problem with running the game, managed to play like an hour and the next day it just didnt launch again.

EDIT: Patch 1.03 fixed the issue for me. (just scroll down and click download patch 1.03)

Last edited:

Startas233

Jun 27, 2018
damn. quite hard to replay this game,i dont know about others, but at least for me, fast skipping from time to time crashes, first it starts failing to load faces, literaly shows an empty faces and then shortly crashes lol

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes