Galechi

Dec 24, 2018
You could also go to their official shop (NekoNyan) if the patch link is being sketchy, they offer it for free there as long as you have the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: KiraKiraKira

Rakil88

Aug 29, 2019
after 1.21 patch is added, anyway to know if it was done correctly? I start up the game and it still says 1.0 and I dont see anything different on game screen.

Galechi

Dec 24, 2018
Also if I'm not mistaken, the download link here is missing the adult.dat file for the new update.

dinoxd64

Oct 21, 2019
does anyone know how to fix the bug where the background flashes black/brown whenever the character sprite face change?

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
I just love this novel. This is what a novel must be like and if there are any more of these around, please tell me...
I could seriously get addicted to these 'games'
Sometimes the face sprite seems to be missing tho.
Got the patch done and all.
however, although there isn't much xxx scenes as far as I can tell, the story is all what this is about.
Please post a sequel if there is one, or post some more of these kind of games...
A 6 star if you ask me, out of 5 is my score.
few misstakes but one terrific story.
shame tho there isn't an autosave. my pc stops the programme if I put it on skip. and I don't want to play it out again from the start...
game has quit on me after asuka wins the fall tournament, so if there is much more to see please tell me, then I'll take it on again, but I think thats almost the end of the story..
big big like from me

FapyJOE

Apr 6, 2018
is there anyone with a save file mine has a few missing scenes and cant seem to unlock them~

chaaq

Oct 18, 2019
i thought the "perfect edition" adds the EXTRA1 scenario. It wasn't.
maybe that was too generous.

Killshredder

Sep 8, 2018
is there a save file i could download as my hard drive corrupted thanks i was finished with asuka's route and thats when shit happened thanks

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's really good but the MC can be annoying at times.

One phrase you'll see a lot is "I really don't get it" when one of the girls says something.

Reactions: superelmo

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I take back everything bad I ever said about it.

I just got near the end of Asuka's, I saved her for last considering she's supposedly "main girl" .... it's the silliest/cutest thing i've ever seen.

She has MC on speaker phone while she cuddles a flying fish plushie, it's hilarious.

Worth it for that 1 scene.

Also Misaki is awesome.

Also Modoka needs a route.

Also Satouin.

Derawrgon

Apr 30, 2018
Surprised this hasn't been asked yet, but does anyone know if there is a 100% save file?

A quick google didn't lead to any results. Hopefully there is something out there.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Surprised this hasn't been asked yet, but does anyone know if there is a 100% save file?

A quick google didn't lead to any results. Hopefully there is something out there.
It hasn't been asked for because it would be utterly pointless.

There aren't many scenes and it's heavily story based.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes