ashencone

Sep 21, 2021
View attachment 413979
I don't have Aokana - Four Rhythms Across the Blue - Vocal and Sound Collection yet so you guys will have to make do with this . They should have the same content (songs).

Download: - MEGA - -
All the links are dead. If you still have it, could you please re-upload the OST again? Thanks!

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
can someone update the patch again please
We're experiencing technical issues
We are experiencing some technical difficulties and are working to fix them as soon as possible. It is likely that the issue won't be resolved until our new site is done and deployed, as such, please use this temporary page to access game patches and other public downloads.

We thank you for your understanding,
NekoNyan Team.

from

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Really boredout after Mashiro route....it's really lame that Aoi, Inui and the other heroine don't have a route....

ilikestrawberry

Aug 8, 2018
Man the game is so long that I don't feel horny anymore. Jokes aside, Once I finished the game I'm just happy(I played Misaki route, and that's enough).

Surprisingly good art quality and story despite being h-game. I recommended it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: superelmo

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Really boredout after Mashiro route....it's really lame that Aoi, Inui and the other heroine don't have a route....
Aoi would never get a route.

She's known him since he was a child and still looks at him like he's a kid.

She put him in the "you're like a younger brother to me" zone.

I get people wanting routes for characters that have shown interest in each other but Aoi doesn't even show a hint of attraction at all towards him.

Not only that but she lost a lot of respect for him after spending all that time training him and bringing his talent ip just for him to give it all up after losing one race that wasn't even part of a contest.

Aoi is probably the only one the MC interracts with on a regular basis that I don't see anything ever happening with.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Aoi would never get a route.

She's known him since he was a child and still looks at him like he's a kid.

She put him in the "you're like a younger brother to me" zone.

I get people wanting routes for characters that have shown interest in each other but Aoi doesn't even show a hint of attraction at all towards him.

Not only that but she lost a lot of respect for him after spending all that time training him and bringing his talent ip just for him to give it all up after losing one race that wasn't even part of a contest.

Aoi is probably the only one the MC interracts with on a regular basis that I don't see anything ever happening with.
That's the thing, author might deal with this plot somting, for student that so long working with her, it's not strange that he might fall in love with her and with that route might be quaite interesting for him truing to change realationship with her.

Jul 26, 2022
Question regarding android port @taler, @ISUKAxABA , @Yods

There is an android port for this game with 18+ patch applied here:

Mega (APK + OBB): Mega

source and instructions here:

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇 , I think It will be great to include the android port in the OP , as the android port is not listed in VNDB so many people may miss it.

doesn't work. it shows a text about not being able to run if not purchased. how can i fix this?

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2018
i just tried and it started downloading. you may want to retry.
I tried again and it keeps locking me out saying its a risky botnet site. Might be my firewall or browser.

Edit: Yeah, my wireless router seems to be blocking the site. I have no idea how to fix it.

Last edited:

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
I tried again and it keeps locking me out saying its a risky botnet site. Might be my firewall or browser.

Edit: Yeah, my wireless router seems to be blocking the site. I have no idea how to fix it.
That link is from nekonyan (a.k.a publisher) so i am not sure how it can be a botnet site...

i uploaded it to anonfiles:

ps: OR you can disable your antivirus' firewall and try again.

Reactions: Matioaxen
Feb 20, 2018
That link is from nekonyan (a.k.a publisher) so i am not sure how it can be a botnet site...

i uploaded it to anonfiles:

ps: OR you can disable your antivirus' firewall and try again.
Thanks. I tried turning off my firewall, didn't work. My modem's built in security was the cause blocking it. Decided it was unsafe due to McCafe (very annoying since I don't use that).

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes