Papagaio John

Dec 3, 2017
For those who used torrent to download the game, were you guys able to play the game just fine? For some reason the game really fucks my pc and no other vn ever does that. I got it from the torrent link and just wanna know if the torrent is messed up and has virus or some other shit in it

superelmo

Respected User
Oct 8, 2017
For those who used torrent to download the game, were you guys able to play the game just fine? For some reason the game really fucks my pc and no other vn ever does that. I got it from the torrent link and just wanna know if the torrent is messed up and has virus or some other shit in it
No, the problem is not in the torrent version for sure. Try applying the latest patch provided in the OP or in the publisher's site. If that's still not solving anything for you, then the problem is on your end.

Last edited:

Hahaha2018

Sep 24, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the torrent version to work? I download the torrent and it gives me a folder with Aokana.exe and a folder with a bunch of data inside. When I open the .exe file, it just shows a black screen and it doesn't open up. what do I have to do to fix it? And how do you add the 1.21 patch onto it?

YouBetterDream

Apr 1, 2020
Wondering if we can get a torrent for Extra 1 for Mashiro.. Game was great though, thanks for the original torrent.

Apr 19, 2020
Does anyone have a download file? I've tried the download links, they all either spam me with adverts, or want me to download extensions. Upload haven especially has decided to spam my laptop with adverts.
If it can be on Mega or literally anything else it would be appreciated.

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I have downloaded the perfect edietion patch 1.21 but the game says it,s 1.0 version. How do I apply tha patch to the game. I downladed all 3 parts.
I had the 1.04 R18 version and just upgraded to the 1.21 Perfect Edition without any problem. I just put the file into the main game folder and then launched it and once again selected the main game folder to install it.

atemu02

Nov 13, 2017
View attachment 413979
I don't have Aokana - Four Rhythms Across the Blue - Vocal and Sound Collection yet so you guys will have to make do with this . They should have the same content (songs).

Download: - MEGA - -
Can anyone reupload the links? They are all dead. Ty!

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes