DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
This was posted in the Parental love thread, it has a little bit of info about A69

The game isn't dead

Just a small lil' update. I realize that the progress tracker hasn't moved in a while, but I'm still hoping for an August release. These last three tasks are just a bit bigger than the other ones.
As some of you may have noticed, I've also been doing some prework on v0.02 of a69, mostly re-renders of bad scenes from the first update.
So worry not, update a comin'

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Was bored so tried making some sigs to see how they would turn out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UnwantedDream

I think Millie will be getting re-rendered but not sure on the rest of them. Hopefully older sister gets a redo as she had a weird thing going on with their eye brows and maybe edit their body as well.

Last edited:

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Was bored so tried making some sigs to see how they would turn out.

UnwantedDream

I think Millie will be getting re-rendered but not sure on the rest of them. Hopefully older sister gets a redo as she had a weird thing going on with their eye brows and maybe edit their body as well.
I think the body was intentional. Seems like this game is going for non-typical love interests. So the sister is overweight.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Hopefully older sister gets a redo as she had a weird thing going on with their eye brows and maybe edit their body as well.
The silver streak that is her right eyebrow later looks normal and may just be a fashion statement of sorts:
I wouldn't change her body one bit and very much hope it remains untouched (other than by the MC of course). To my mind, she's smoking hot:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
The silver streak that is her right eyebrow later looks normal and may just be a fashion statement of sorts:
I wouldn't change her body one bit and very much hope it remains untouched (other than by the MC of course). To my mind, she's smoking hot:
This.

Reactions: balvenie1401

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
so can someone explain nea? Is it a boy acting girlish but haves a dick? is it a boy with a pussy and boobs? Is it a girl who wants to be a boy? a girl with a dick? idk, it's all very confusing.

• Angry
Reactions: Ive-11

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
so can someone explain nea? Is it a boy acting girlish but haves a dick? is it a boy with a pussy and boobs? Is it a girl who wants to be a boy? a girl with a dick? idk, it's all very confusing.
How is it confusing?

A trap is a boy that looks and dresses feminine but is still a boy. Nea is male that looks feminine. No boobs, no pussy just a cock and an arsehole to fuck.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
How is it confusing?

A trap is a boy that looks and dresses feminine but is still a boy. Nea is male that looks feminine. No boobs, no pussy just a cock and an arsehole to fuck.
WWWWHHHHHAAAAAAAA? I thought a trap was some magical third gender that doesn't exist in nature (like a futa). *Mind Blown*

Tell us another story Aunty Ava !!! *Blinking puppy dog eyes*

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes