BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is it just me or does Alice look familiar, I get spelling mistakes but how the hell do you manage to get her to fuck up and call you the wrong name, she called me Peter at one stage.
In my case I have avoided Alice. I didn't like how the scene unfolded and preferred to go back and ignore her, I haven't realized if she was wrong when naming the MC at some point. In any case, you may be right and she has a resemblance to... someone, she looks familiar to me.

Bertthc

Mar 7, 2018
Downloading this game (via Nopy) gave resulted in a trojan warning. Wacatac.D1!ml
It was automatically quarrantained by the default windows antivirus.

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Nopy is so good for all downloads I sub them on Patreon for WAY, WAY less than Mega membership

Got my A 69 that way worked great and was as fast as my Mega when I was a member

Reactions: SpecularGoodness

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
There are no viruses in this game, I always use nopy, and I had no problems, then again I am using a REAL av in KIS2020, not piece of shit built-in windows.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Downloading this game (via Nopy) gave resulted in a trojan warning. Wacatac.D1!ml
It was automatically quarrantained by the default windows antivirus.
There is no virus in the 64-bit .exe:

The 32-bit .exe throws off only three false alarms:

Similarly, pythonw.exe shows a few false alarms:

This game is fine.

Reactions: pgm_01 and Havik79

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
i hope one day we can give Nea some bigger tits. Given that they are trans it is well within the realm of possibility, and would only effect events that come after giving them to her. Not to mention it would be far easier to work with than a full transition, would just be a flag of " Neas_has_tits y/n" to show one or the other model.

FryisWiggles

Oct 15, 2017
How muck content is in this game? It looks like he has been working on it since 2018, yet it only has 3 updates. I usually like to wait for a game to have quite a few updates before playing it. Should I wait , or play it now?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
How muck content is in this game? It looks like he has been working on it since 2018, yet it only has 3 updates. I usually like to wait for a game to have quite a few updates before playing it. Should I wait , or play it now?
Not a lot, but it had 1 release, then was put on hold/abandoned then worked on again.

i hope one day we can give Nea some bigger tits. Given that they are trans it is well within the realm of possibility, and would only effect events that come after giving them to her. Not to mention it would be far easier to work with than a full transition, would just be a flag of " Neas_has_tits y/n" to show one or the other model.
She isn't even living full time, tits would be a long way off, assuming she is going to transition, I admit I am not an expert, but I do believe not all start with the drugs and so on.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think Nea looks fine the way she is now, but if the dev added the option to get her bigger boobs I wouldn't mind.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think Nea looks fine the way she is now, but if the dev added the option to get her bigger boobs I wouldn't mind.
Not that I care too much if in the future they put bigger boobs or not. The character seems fine to me as a friend, but I have no interest in having Nea as a lover. In any case, I do not think I am the best to comment on Nea's appearance, since when the opportunity presented itself I said no to all trans content.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes