anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
So was i just playing a portion of another game while in this game?

So what happened was i was playing a game of a guy playing a game are you trying to pull an Inception lol

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Same error as multiple others, started new game. Get to a point where the only grey dot that shows on the map is the old house day but evelyn always asleep in the day so can not progress. have tried 20+days, every time it is the same.
Yeah i mentioned that the evelyn event won't trigger several pages ago, despite finishing all other girls events, not sure if it's a bug or just the end of the update

buyatador

Feb 4, 2019
Yeah i mentioned that the evelyn event won't trigger several pages ago, despite finishing all other girls events, not sure if it's a bug or just the end of the update
it's a bug, in previous updates, you can trigger that event. I have the same problem (Because I started a new game) and i tried with and without WT mod, doing only the necessary events to reach that point and doing all other events first and nothing, so I'm waiting for a bugfix patch or something like that

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I had no troubles getting this to work. Windows 8.1 (64-bit). At first I was wondering what "animation here" text means during Evelyn's scene and thought it was forgotted to install, but I had just missed animation activation from the start menu screen.

Lovely but short. I was expecting at least twice the amount. Ecchi Sensei/Exiles scenes took about same "screentime" as game content. Teacher scenes came as a surprise, but nice one.

Random event was that cute freckled blonde running to you at school corridor? More of her please. Perhaps she has managed to get enough courage for confession by the next update.

Reactions: Condiment

Comdom

Aug 18, 2018
There is no jump mark for the Eveleny 2 event in the original screens file.

If you put mine in game\scripts\locations\home\evelynroom it should do as a work arround.
I did not bother changing the scene to day, so it will show the evening scene,
nor does it mess with the days passed stuff to get the scene,
as it seems to me there are other places in the code, where that scene is not working as intended,
and i did not want to go into that.

Anyways...now the event for Evelyn is triggered when her level is right.

Hope it helps some peeps to continue the game :)

[Edited my hopeless English at 2.30 am ^^]

Last edited:

enuthral

Jul 29, 2018
I can't run this game, I get apartment69.exe is not a valid win32 application, I got the same thing with the new update of Jessica O'neil hard news, I'm running windows 7 Ultimate 64bits and have never had any issues running renpy games up until today, don't know what's going on :(

what i did was delete the 32 exe.. and ran the other 64exe having the two app exe screws it up as far as i can tell

May 3, 2020
There is no jump mark for the Eveleny 2 event in the original screens file.

If you put mine in game\scripts\locations\home\evelynroom it should do as a work arround.
I did not bother changing the scene to day, so it will show the evening scene,
nor does it mess with the days passed stuff to get the scene,
as it seems to me there are other places in the code, where that scene is not working as intended,
and i did not want to go into that.

Anyways...now the event for Evelyn is triggered when her level is right.

Hope it helps some peeps to continue the game :)

[Edited my hopeless English at 2.30 am ^^]
It worked now for me, thanks!

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
Apartment #69 [v0.03] Luxee

Original Size Win/Linux: 948 MB
Original Size Mac: 914 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 147 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 114 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

For those who are having difficulty launching the game use the version below, the original version also didn't work on my computer, but this one does.
Attention this version can activate a fake virus warning on your computer.

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 147 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 114 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Hi JokerLeader, thanks for sharing it, Saddly not run any version on my pc, you have maybe a prevoius version on A69, I have same problem running with new version of fashin bussines (0.18) but I solved the problem using the ver 0.17, & only the carpet "game" from ver 0.18.. I just put details in fb thread 2 minutes ago, =)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hi JokerLeader, thanks for sharing it, Saddly not run any version on my pc, you have maybe a prevoius version on A69, I have same problem running with new version of fashin bussines (0.18) but I solved the problem using the ver 0.17, & only the carpet "game" from ver 0.18.. I just put details in fb thread 2 minutes ago, =)
I don't have it anymore, since mega suspended my main account, sorry if it's not working for you.

Reactions: Sexy Afrodita

lkta

May 3, 2017
small workaround:
install the old patch (lewdpatcher -> Previous Versions) and play till the trgger event
Cheers, This worked for me. Actually didn't seem to work on the last save i had which was at the sticking point but used a slightly earlier save and it worked fine albeit with some images missing from one scene and then it was all good after that.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just played for the first time. I think it's a really cool game but that should be expected since it's from the same dev that made Parental Love. I was kind of expecting it to have a little more content since the thread for this game was created in 2018 but I will keep an eye on this game, I am sure it will only get better in the future. I am usually not really into the trans characters but Nea is just adorable, can't wait to see more of her.

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
I hope there is more options in the dialogue in the future, OR make it a real sandbox where you can pick and choose whoever you want, in any order. Right now its a kinetic novel, no options to define your own personality, no options to skip over any girls.
Other than that the models look great. I like there is a variety like Asian (to be introduced), the Indian girl, black, redhead, etc. BTW why is the only black character a gigantic amazonian? There is a scene where they are hugging and it looks like a man being mauled by a grizzly. She must be like 6'8" 350Lbds.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Badjourasmix

This game was uploaded with the wife only route version of PL so that people had something to play when the PL version came out as most were not on the wife only route and then it was placed on hold till PL was finished.

Reactions: Badjourasmix
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes