GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
how this has 130-something pages of discussion when it literally has been updated twice in its lifetime is something i'll never understand
130-something pages? I *only* see 128 pages so far! o_O :ROFLMAO:

But it's simply a very popular game, nice graphics, very nice models, a good selection of popular fetishes, not to mention the story seems to be shaping up quite nicely as well. Though I suspect the majority of posts are of the "update coming when?" type of thing, along with plenty of requests for progress updates etc, all of which would, obviously, add quite a few posts to the thread! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
I really love this game, is one of my favorites but I have one question, I'm pretty sure that somebody already asked this question but why do we need a code to unlock animations?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
vulchor

Using a different .exe doesn't matter as I downloaded and extracted the original file and then downloaded the compressed version and used the .exe file from it to play the game.

Reactions: timotefiru

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
you can try what i did (i am using win7 X64)
1. download renpy-7.4.2-sdk.zip (115mb) from its website (google "renpy")
2. run renpy and create new project
3. open your new projects folder and delete all content in it.
4. extract Apartment#69 files in that folder
5. run renpy select your project and click launch project.
(optional) if you dont want to bother with renpy everytime u want to play at step 5 click Build Distrubutions and check tickbox that says" Windows " then click build.

View attachment 1020044
Hey thanks mate,this works!!! ^^

ginkamikaze

Oct 20, 2019
I'm running Windows 10 64bit and the .exe isn't working for me... this is the second game with this problem I have come across with this problem this week, come on people stop meddling with code if you have no idea what it does...

BobbyBuilder

Nov 21, 2020
Regarding Evelyn, there were a couple of lines removed from the 0.03 files that breaks the progression. In 0.02 for her room scripts (game\scripts\locations\home\evelynroom\screen.rpy),line 20-21 read:

Python:
        elif evelyn_level == 2 and eve_event2_trigger_day < time.day_count():
            imagebutton auto "gui/event_btn/eve_event_%s.png" align (0.5, 1.0) action Jump("home_evelynroom_events")
that line is missing from version 0.03 and is what stops progression. I built a little patch where I just added this line back in and it works fine. Just overlay the game folder in the attached zip over the files in the Apartment69 folder.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes