Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I might be in the very very small minority here when it comes to Nea, but no thanks.
I don't like the Transstuff either, but where is the problem with Nea?
You can play the Nea content without having to play with her "Dödel".
It is clearly written in the appropriate place that you can also have pure friendship with Nea when it comes to the love / friendship part, or to hide the entire trans content.

I just hope that luxee is somehow planning that we can get enough money to fulfill Neas wish to become a "full-fledged" woman.

Then I'm on her love path!

Reactions: TundraLupus

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I don't like the Transstuff either, but where is the problem with Nea?
You can play the Nea content without having to play with her "Dödel".
It is clearly written in the appropriate place that you can also have pure friendship with Nea when it comes to the love / friendship part, or to hide the entire trans content.

I just hope that luxee is somehow planning that we can get enough money to fulfill Neas wish to become a "full-fledged" woman.

Then I'm on her love path!
Just don't want to see it or any dialogue about it is all. I'm not exactly a very PC person to be honest. Just the way I am

Reactions: SplashCC

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Plenty of people have that opinion. My guess is the PL fans care more about Eve, Millie, Yui.
The next update will include 4 Millie scenes and 3 Seki scene's, so here's hoping we see Yui in it as well.
In all honesty, only Seki & Evie matter to me in this game. Seki is a wonderful character, her expressions are spot on and her dialogue reminds me of Sofi in a way. Her and Evie are basically co-#1's to me in this game. Millie's cute and all and will probably tag along with whatever ending there is with Evie (unless there's a choice)

Haven't seen anything of Yui yet but if there's more scenes with Seki coming up I'm sure we'll meet her. I want to see that side of Seki (the loving older sister side) instead of always the awkward, yet kinky side of her. She's one of the best characters in this game in my opinion, but I am also VERY HEAVILY biased towards Asian women generally and Japanese girls specifically as I am offline too.

In PL, Ada/Elly's ending is also the best one, also because there's no Jenna involvement either in that ending. Plus I don't like Emily and the harem endings in that game don't do it for me. Only reason why I play a certain game (Harem Hotel) is for Lin & Moon, otherwise it's not something I really like at all.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wouldn't mind full SRS as an ending, but you are correct in that the sex I want to see with Nea involves her girlcock.
Absolutely, done right it could make for a great ending, I just don't see the point in pulling that trigger so early in the game.

It defeats the whole point of having a character like that and the kind of emotional journey a trans woman goes on to get to that point would be gone without barely starting.

That's the kind of thing you build to throughout the game not use as a gateway to sex. That just cheapens the act and frankly it would be pretty insulting to trans people.

Personally I think doing it so early in Nea's character development is a shit idea and would ruin her story and journey. It's down to Lux what to do but i'm hoping that's something built up to over the course of the game.

Sep 29, 2017
My biggest problem with it all is you can't be not associated with the entire mess of some characters. Way too much drama in some peoples lives, I just want a simple family man's game with lots of pregnancy smh

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Update finished.

I liked the beginning of Heather's path. And the continuation of Evelyn and Nea.

I don't like too much (rather nothing) Alicia's path. I guess I'll skip the minimal scenes to move on with other LIs. For now I have used CTRL practically every time she appears. I could have saved myself restarting her path. I could have saved myself restarting her path: I have seen that the dev has added a scene (which I have skipped) and it seems to me that he has modified the first one. I can't tell if he has modified the others because I have skipped them. Since the MC meets Seki I have gone from following her path. I will only continue it if necessary to advance with other LIs.

My biggest problem with it all is you can't be not associated with the entire mess of some characters. Way too much drama in some peoples lives, I just want a simple family man's game with lots of pregnancy smh
I think you've got confused about the game. But you have others on the forum that are sure to meet your expectations.

Reactions: Dragon59

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Nea is a very good transgirl. She feels genuine and acts the way most of us trans act. Most are never overtly feminine. She suffers all the abuse that many have experienced growing up. Acceptance is a big word.
Just to help with this stupid tag thing; a futa is not a trans. It is a mythical Japanese term. Transsex is not trans gender. Sex and gender are not the same. There should be a separate trans tag. A transgirl will never be the same as a girl. We can be very close and attractive but never quite it; I am a tall female for instance.

Oct 15, 2017
Yikes. Evelyn is 12, and you're FORCED to be a pedo to play any other character's scenes?? Thats a big fuckin' nope from me. This game had potential, but I can't get down with a literal 12yo.

necrothef

Mar 4, 2020
Nea is a very good transgirl. She feels genuine and acts the way most of us trans act. Most are never overtly feminine. She suffers all the abuse that many have experienced growing up. Acceptance is a big word.
Just to help with this stupid tag thing; a futa is not a trans. It is a mythical Japanese term. Transsex is not trans gender. Sex and gender are not the same. There should be a separate trans tag. A transgirl will never be the same as a girl. We can be very close and attractive but never quite it; I am a tall female for instance.
So what is the definition of each? You only said what they are not.

Jul 27, 2018
the same dev from Parental Love?! hmmmmmmm. i..will...play...this...NOW
loli tag Check - corruption tag Check... hmmm wait. wai wait... where is the Harem tag??!

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
One of my favourite games, but it is a bit sad that we have to wait several months for 1 new scene :(((
I actually said an audible "what? That's it?" when I went through the update last night.

I didn't mind the addition of the beginning scenes with Alicia to try to make what was the beginning to make sense in 0.04. She's not my favorite character but I liked the scenes.

The couple of Evie scenes were good and she's so cute, as is anything with Seki. I would absolutely LOVE a Seki route/ending with her which of course her sister would be part of, but that doesn't matter to me. An MC/Seki ending is what I'm hoping for here, but I don't know how routes are going to happen and merge here anyway, but at least I can dream.

I mean, look how fucking cute she is; cute, Japanese, quirky & kinky, and personality/mannerisms just hits a lot of checkmarks for me

screenshot0478.png

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes