myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
rambo455

If images are not loading then you can just go to the OP click the website link in the developer/publisher: line and then click progress tracker to see the same info as the image is a screenshot of said page.

I would also look and see why images are not loading in whatever browser you are using and see if it can be fixed.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
rambo455

If images are not loading then you can just go to the OP click the website link in the developer/publisher: line and then click progress tracker to see the same info as the image is a screenshot of said page.

I would also look and see why images are not loading in whatever browser you are using and see if it can be fixed.
think its mostly my phone that does not load the images. it does that on occasion weirdly enough. but ill look into that other way you mentioned

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Playing through this, I'm surprised Jamie is as down with everything as she is; usually there'd be someone saying "wait, hold up, this is wrong maybe" outside the MC.

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Playing through this, I'm surprised Jamie is as down with everything as she is; usually there'd be someone saying "wait, hold up, this is wrong maybe" outside the MC.
I think for Jamie, incest is the most effective way to end the sibling problem and it's not like she's wrong LOL

Reactions: mightybored

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
screenshot0001.png
I think that part missed the 'name change identification process' cause MC isn't named Peter

Some-Dude

Oct 30, 2017
I don't know if I'm right or not, but isn't that picture on the TV from Dreams of Desire?

screenshot0003.png

Edit: never mind, it just showed the next scene on the TV and it definitely is Dreams of Desire (the best incest game of all time)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

johnnypunani

Aug 31, 2021
Am I missing something, or does the game just stop giving you stuff to do after a while and not let you know it's the end of the current version? I've gone to each location at every time of day looking for someone to talk and it's blank. Kind of an eery feeling, actually...

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Am I missing something, or does the game just stop giving you stuff to do after a while and not let you know it's the end of the current version? I've gone to each location at every time of day looking for someone to talk and it's blank. Kind of an eery feeling, actually...
If you hover over the people icons on the right and there's no hints for anyone, you're at the end of the version.

A screen indicating so after completing all events would, indeed, be helpful.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
I though the dev stopped working on this project to focus on his older game... (not that I mind, Im actually very happy :D )

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes