Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I liked the content in this update. Do I wish there was more? Of fucking course I want moar, who wouldn't! :p

While there are those that I favour, I feel there was a good 'balance' in choosing whose story to focus on this time around. Cha'relle was due for some story advancement. We now have a much more clear idea of where these particular paths are going. (y)

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
I personally found this update very disappointing. The amount/direction of the content was underwhelming.

Also not happy about the Nea stuff this time and not respecting our choices. I made a point to try and keep Nea as a friend and nothing more. But Nea keeps becoming more and more of a creep. First they practically cream themself while sleeping in the same bed as me then they are caught jacking off in my house. I only wanted to stay friends to Nea but if this is they way it's going to go and not respect my choices of nothing but friendship then I'll have to cut that little creep out completely this update.

I have no interest in dick and I want nothing to do with it regardless if what it's attached to. I had to choose the "I'm not interested in Nea" option so I guess they are now on their own to be bullied. To bad cause they seem like a good character to stay friends with.
Mate, you need to learn that what you want in a game only comes when YOU make a game. All else youre playing THEIR game, their wants needs and desires. They might ADD to their game if it fits in, but you can be damn sure, they wont remove for you. If you feel the need to threaten to leave the game behind, because x thing is in the game, just move on... its clearly not your type of game.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Alright..

I'm going to be as honest as I can here.

I went through the Nea route this morning and kept an open mind, because 1000/1000 I would always skip this kind of content; movies, games, anything. Good enough so far?

I really like the internal conflict he has with himself, especially after he sees her in his apartment after having forgotten his phone. His struggles with emotions throughout the whole route is pretty well written as he tries to comes to grips with her, well, orientation.

When he reads the note, I was like "oh shit, better go get her and quick." He acts somewhat calm on the roof, and also a little desperate in trying to coax her off the ledge, and after finally giving in to how he felt about her, I have to say it was an emotional scene and I was actually shocking myself on how much I liked the emotion the MC was giving out to her.

Still not a fan of her, and she's still not among my main girls in this game, but will admit it's a pretty damn good route.

kuuh

Apr 9, 2021
If I dump her this update, will that have ramifications for the others? I thought it could've kept platonic but I ain't continuing with this.
Since Nea is one of the main girl and don't have a friendship route, you can't change the way the others route go but you can skip her path. It will happen but you will not see it i think

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Since Nea is one of the main girl and don't have a friendship route, you can't change the way the others route go but you can skip her path. It will happen but you will not see it i think
Yeah you can visually skip her events, but you technically still have to "do" them, you just won't see the scenes.

Don't know about dumping her though, that shouldn't affect the other routes at all I don't think and honestly it shouldn't.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
hey Luxee ... i got a question...

you uh.. okay? it took a bit to get to this lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i want to see what happens if i get it to 1k lol...
*nothing :(

Last edited:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Just posted on Luxee's Patreon:

Unlocked
The next thing
Heya, just a quick post talking about this upcoming PL update now being done after a69 0.06.
There's been some talk about me "going back" to PL to work on it, and while that is technically correct, it makes it sound like this'll be a year of PL coming your way or something. No, it's just this one quick update with things I've listed below being done to it.
  • Eric alley scene fourth option
  • New Sofi scene
  • New scene in Jenna ending
  • Extension of the massage scene
  • A scene with the masseuse in harem ending
  • Procure all the translations
  • Update the translations for new scenes and revisions
  • Properly skip all scenes for C-version
  • Fix all bugs Kappa
Those are all the things I've planned up right now. If you have a scene idea you desperately wanted to see in PL but which never made it in, drop it in the comments. The update is still in very early development after all.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Honestly I couldn't care less for the mom even if I tried... the mom is just "generic mom who loves their children N°95513215" nothing we haven't seen a million times already. the big sister is just "generic sister who always had a crush for her brother N° 64815550" they are both tired tropes I can totally live without.

Now, Cha already stated she doesn't mind the MC dating Nea too, she is a cool gf, and with Heather, we are still early in that development, so she could go either way, but since all the characters are so connected I don't see why they wouldn't acknowledge the existence of the others.
I'm playing this game at least 90% for the interest, but like you, the Mom doesn't interest me at all. She's generic other than the being pro-incest, which actually comes off to me as kind of weird. Although I guess it is a nice change of pace from other games. But I could care less if I do anything with her. Part of it is that she isn't a developed character.

I'm a little more interested in the older sister, because she's more standard, but as you also point out, she's too standard. And like her mom, she isn't a well developed character. As I mentioned in a recent post, we're only getting fleeting scenes with each character, so there's not really a chance for any character to be developed well unless they just end up with a ton of scenes. In most sandbox games, you can go up to them much more frequently and trigger some dialog or advance a quest, or even just get different renders. Instead this feels like of like the Adam Sandler movie Click where we're on automatic fast forward through the "boring" parts. Except those parts are what ultimately help make the characters interesting.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
If you are in the middle of the story and hit the animation block and then don't want to go back to main to enter the code, here's how you can do it in the console

Code:
persistent.animations_v06=True

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
1 mb 30 fps 3 sec 300x125 px
View attachment 1532740
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/12/1554812_1.gif
0.8 mb 30 fps 3 sec 300x125 px
View attachment 1532735
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/12/1554807_2.gif
0.8 mb 30 fps 3 sec 300x125 px
View attachment 1532736
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1474189_3.gif
View attachment 1532738
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/12/1554810_5.gif
View attachment 1532739
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/12/1554811_6.gif
View attachment 1532737
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/12/1554809_4.gif
Please do a Nea one

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Just posted on Luxee's Patreon:

Unlocked
The next thing
Heya, just a quick post talking about this upcoming PL update now being done after a69 0.06.
There's been some talk about me "going back" to PL to work on it, and while that is technically correct, it makes it sound like this'll be a year of PL coming your way or something. No, it's just this one quick update with things I've listed below being done to it.
  • Eric alley scene fourth option
  • New Sofi scene
  • New scene in Jenna ending
  • Extension of the massage scene
  • A scene with the masseuse in harem ending
  • Procure all the translations
  • Update the translations for new scenes and revisions
  • Properly skip all scenes for C-version
  • Fix all bugs Kappa
Those are all the things I've planned up right now. If you have a scene idea you desperately wanted to see in PL but which never made it in, drop it in the comments. The update is still in very early development after all.
I really think this is a huge mistake. Luxee already has a major issue working on one game where he can barely release enough content to justify a single update within a 4-6 month period. This would hurt a69 much more since it means even more time will be used up.

Aug 22, 2021
not gonna lie, i only have one complaint for this game. it is the fact that Nea's route is what is required to do anything with literally anyone. they are a good well written character and all, but this comes off as very forced.
Your comment made me download the game again along with the fixed mod to be able to look at the replay feature.
What is missed if you opt out of Nea-trap route exactly? (by the way we are told in the game his real name is Noah)
This is all I could find looking at the replays:
1. Only one missed scene in earlier version, little sister bj under covers with Nea next to MC.
2. Only three new scenes in v0.06. Black girl cinema. Nea bj. Asian girl swimming pool.

• Angry
Reactions: HarveyD

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Your comment made me download the game again along with the fixed mod to be able to look at the replay feature.
What is missed if you opt out of Nea-trap route exactly? (by the way we are told in the game his real name is Noah)
This is all I could find looking at the replays:
1. Only one missed scene in earlier version, little sister bj under covers with Nea next to MC.
2. Only three new scenes in v0.06. Black girl cinema. Nea bj. Asian girl swimming pool.
I really want to believe you're just ignorant. I really do.
Nea isn't a trap. She's a trans girl. Which means you shouldn't say things like "his real name is Noah".
I understand this is a fictional character, but you don't use the n word when talking about fictional black characters, so you shouldn't misgender or deadname trans characters.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Wait. There's a incestual bj scene we miss if we don't pick the Nea route? That kind of... well, for lack of a better word, sucks. Or doesn't suck. I'm confused now. And disappointed. Or does that scene exist without Nea and I somehow missed it?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Wait. There's a incestual bj scene we miss if we don't pick the Nea route? That kind of... well, for lack of a better word, sucks. Or doesn't suck. I'm confused now. And disappointed. Or does that scene exist without Nea and I somehow missed it?
When at the apartment, click on the TV, there should be special subscriber scene thing pop up, here's the picture:

screenshot0001.png
It's not on her (Nea's, or even Evie's) actual route though. It's just an extra "non-canon" scene

But we all sort of know, at this point, things between the MC and Evie are probably going to head in that direction at some point anyway during the game, incestual bj wise

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes