pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Is there any problem in the lewdpatcher patch? Some of the Mille smartphone screenshot are black
It's been a while since I played, but I think they are intended to be black in the story, and if you continue you will get better ones.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Generally the abandoned tag doesn't get remove till a new update is dropped once that happens the tag is then removed.

ucciuburdu

Dec 27, 2020
I really need to stop looking at the Progress Tracker its depressing.
Uhm well if coding VNs is not Luxee first job, I could understand the delay. :confused: There was the time spent working on PL v1.1 too.
You have to consider that Luxee tends in a way to render almost every line of dialogues. So I guess there's a lot amount of time spent in rendering or scene building.

Dec 7, 2017
I have not played this in a while. The current version looks promising. Hopefully the dev will get back in the saddle - so to speak.
Perhaps he was worried about the pending/developing possible Loli content.
Just an observation.
Stay safe all.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
the saddle
They never left the saddle and isn't worried about anything. They went back to PL to add some stuff and during that time the site slapped the abandoned tag on it because there was no activity on their patreon for 3 months but they have since finished the PL update and they have returned to do the next update for this.

Reactions: a1n1d1

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
What code?
Pretty sure they're referring to the animation code as that's the only code you have to put in. The only problem I see is if they spelled something wrong or high capped something. Wrong version might also be the culprit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bev_

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Pretty sure they're referring to the animation code as that's the only code you have to put in. The only problem I see is if they spelled something wrong or high capped something. Wrong version might also be the culprit.
I totally forgot that's a thing... :KEK:
What a useless feature.

Reactions: Rutonat

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've never noticed this.
I have seen moderators state it before.
It isn't all that common for an abandoned tag to be removed in my experience. This is because, most times, when the tag is applied, the game is actually abandoned and no new update ever comes. Games like this, where it was only a matter of procedure over a technicality, are not that common.

I have not played this in a while. The current version looks promising. Hopefully the dev will get back in the saddle - so to speak.
Perhaps he was worried about the pending/developing possible Loli content.
Just an observation.
Stay safe all.
Nope, he was making an update to his previous game, which took long enough to trigger the abandoned tag as there was a perceived lack of communication over that time period.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes