Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Tbh what's the point of life if you'll never get to save your cute anorexic bullied trap gf from her minor drug addiction and abusive family?
lain.jpg

also I made a small update to (changed the choice text color from green to white) and here's a wallpaper I made of Nea. i was trying to get better at photoshop so I tried completely changing Nea's face to look 100% girl. I think it turned out well.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
A
Tbh what's the point of life if you'll never get to save your cute anorexic bullied trap gf from her minor drug addiction and abusive family?
View attachment 157742

also I made a small update to (changed the choice text color from green to white) and here's a wallpaper I made of Nea. i was trying to get better at photoshop so I tried completely changing Nea's face to look 100% girl. I think it turned out well.
Before and after would've shown more of what changes you made, your version is cute AF but I cant notice much difference

perfect3

Aug 30, 2018
Is anyone else seeing Eve randomly pop up around the house in the afternoon or evening and when you click on her the screen jumps or another and/or she disappears. I tried on both original and patched versions. Am i missing scenes? Have had no scenes with Eve practically except the "moving out goodbye" in the beginning.

*EDIT: I found a Pre-patched version and the CG clips are there. Little confused why they would not be included in a mod or patched version link on this page as its not with Patreon?

Reactions: iMagnor

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Before and after would've shown more of what changes you made, your version is cute AF but I cant notice much difference

I found a Pre-patched version and the CG clips are there. Little confused why they would not be included in a mod or patched version link on this page as its not with Patreon?
You didn't install the patch or at least didn't do it correctly. Also the patch doesn't have any clips, just images.

perfect3

Aug 30, 2018

You didn't install the patch or at least didn't do it correctly. Also the patch doesn't have any clips, just images.
Weird. i downloaded the patch again now to see and it was a different file from earlier which i can see would work now. Oh well. all good. :)

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
What's up with the first Evelyn event, are you supposed to see the world map while you talk to her?

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Is anyone else seeing Eve randomly pop up around the house in the afternoon or evening and when you click on her the screen jumps or another and/or she disappears. I tried on both original and patched versions. Am i missing scenes? Have had no scenes with Eve practically except the "moving out goodbye" in the beginning.

*EDIT: I found a Pre-patched version and the CG clips are there. Little confused why they would not be included in a mod or patched version link on this page as its not with Patreon?
This is happening to me as well, Imho this game specifically has Tarded patch instructions, hopefully I can find that pre patched you found, but I'll pry just try the game again in some months

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
It may be a few months before there is an update to this due to @Luxee putting this out as a very good demo for us to look forward to while he finishes another project. It is a much better demo than most we see because the story is already somewhat fleshed out and he didn't shortcut his image quality. So I would say he will make sure this is a quality product when it is full speed ahead.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

slider

Jul 14, 2017
These look interesting. Is this your mod? If it is so, why don't you try to make your own game?

While I can understand you trying to improve on something you like, I think in the long run you would end up being too limited by the main game. Also, the dev may feel like you overstep him if you keep using his work to make a profit out of it.

Jan 1, 2018
Which folder are save files in?
(There is no "saves" folder in \game directory and there is nothing in c:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ dir.)
If I remember correctly, once you install the game, you have to start it up once so that it creates some of the subdirectories and files, then you can overwrite them with the patch.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
These look interesting. Is this your mod? If it is so, why don't you try to make your own game?
Thanks, and yeah it's stuff I've done. I would like to but doing the 3D characters and environments would be a lot of work and I don't have a computer that is good enough for 3D rendering.
using his work to make a profit
what profit?? lol

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
I'm into it, I'll definitely keep an eye on it. The story is fine, good enough to keep me interested. Love Evelyn, Nea is cute, the bully's girlfriend is pretty hot, the mom is fine, but I gotta say, I'm out on the older sister, just don't find her that attractive, but all in all, I'm here for everyone else. Ideally at some point, Nea and the MC will DeeP sweet Evelyn.

perfect3

Aug 30, 2018
This is happening to me as well, Imho this game specifically has Tarded patch instructions, hopefully I can find that pre patched you found, but I'll pry just try the game again in some months
I believe the patch was updated and fixed any issues. What you need to do is download the Mega File and after unzipping, place the photo contents into the "game folder > images > 001images". This helps the game find the scenes it looks for and stop the skipping. There's actually a good amount cut out.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes