Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
That was not the point. Learn to understand meaning.
The point is that, no, it's not a case of "her being trans is why she kills herself". She could have been anything, so long has her life ended up being that amount of fucked, what triggered it doesn't make a difference.
I do ''understand meaning''... agreed. but it wasn't anything=it was the combination of everything she experienced because she was trans.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I do ''understand meaning''... agreed. but it wasn't anything=it was the combination of everything she experienced because she was trans.
Let me put it another way.
You work on fixing something in your house. You cut your arm, you try to take care of it, but it gets infected. The infection goes bad and you end up dying. Now, did you die because you cut your arm, or because the infection went out of control ?
The actual answer is the infection, by the way. Sure you got infected because of the cut, which seems to be the root of all evil. But it could as well not have ended up infected. Not all wounds do.

And with your logic, if we're to find the root cause, then it's birth. Nea wouldn't have killed herself if Noah was never born to begin with. But I'm sure you can see how dumb that argument is.

Nea could have very well done her transition without people being assholes. Her dad could have tried to understand. Or she could have been something entirely different. She could have been bullied because she was a different ethnicity. Or because she had a birth defect. Or any number of reason.
Point is, the reason for her being bullied doesn't matter. Hell, she could have been bullied for no raeson at all, just because people decided to hate her. Same goes for her dad, it could have been any number of reason or no reason at all.

Her being trans isn't a "root cause of why she has to kill herself". It's just an excuse for others to try to justify making her life miserable.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Let me put it another way.
You work on fixing something in your house. You cut your arm, you try to take care of it, but it gets infected. The infection goes bad and you end up dying. Now, did you die because you cut your arm, or because the infection went out of control ?
The actual answer is the infection, by the way. Sure you got infected because of the cut, which seems to be the root of all evil. But it could as well not have ended up infected. Not all wounds do.

And with your logic, if we're to find the root cause, then it's birth. Nea wouldn't have killed herself if Noah was never born to begin with. But I'm sure you can see how dumb that argument is.

Nea could have very well done her transition without people being assholes. Her dad could have tried to understand. Or she could have been something entirely different. She could have been bullied because she was a different ethnicity. Or because she had a birth defect. Or any number of reason.
Point is, the reason for her being bullied doesn't matter. Hell, she could have been bullied for no raeson at all, just because people decided to hate her. Same goes for her dad, it could have been any number of reason or no reason at all.

Her being trans isn't a "root cause of why she has to kill herself". It's just an excuse for others to try to justify making her life miserable.
that represents the reality of what trans people face... from people like who I was.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
that represents the reality of what trans people face... from people like who I was.
Not all of them. Sadly a good majority, but not all of them anyway.
And putting it like "it's all because she's trans" paints it as the fact that being trans is a bad thing. Literally, saying she's commiting suicide because she's trans means that if Noah had given up on being confortable in his/her own skin, then he would have lived a happy life.
And that's not what it is for trans people.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Not all of them. Sadly a good majority, but not all of them anyway.
And putting it like "it's all because she's trans" paints it as the fact that being trans is a bad thing. Literally, saying she's commiting suicide because she's trans means that if Noah had given up on being confortable in his/her own skin, then he would have lived a happy life.
And that's not what it is for trans people.
to many--they are considered freaks and abominations. again, every attack has centered her being trans--we're all playing the same game here. I have no idea what point that you're trying to make.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
to many--they are considered freaks and abominations. again, every attack has centered her being trans--we're all playing the same game here. I have no idea what point that you're trying to make.
No, you just don't want to see any other point than your own. I've tried multiple times to find another way to phrase it, and everytime you came back saying that it's all because she's trans, implying it wouldn't have happened if noha stayed a guy.
I'm done wasting my time with you.
Have a good one.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
No, you just don't want to see any other point than your own. I've tried multiple times to find another way to phrase it, and everytime you came back saying that it's all because she's trans, implying it wouldn't have happened if noha stayed a guy.
I'm done wasting my time with you.
Have a good one.
seems like all you're doing is gaslighting... I'm a little bit smarter than that... or, just trying to gaslight yourself. but fine.

• Angry
Reactions: Rutonat

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
It isn't a problem of Trans people only, any person who feels that is thrown out of their social circle can and some have faced at least the dilemma of suicide solution. It is the society behavior who is guilty about this. Parents, school friends and bullies all have some degree of responsibility some higher than others but still they have. A friend who can't stand besides you when you have to face bullies in school, Teachers who care only to fulfill they payroll and turn a blind eye on anything bad happens. Parents either poor or rich who don't care about their children or people who allow in front of their eyes an exostracism behavior from a society because you skin has different color or because you are junky or nerd or even fat and they fear to interfere.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
It isn't a problem of Trans people only, any person who feels that is thrown out of their social circle can and some have faced at least the dilemma of suicide solution. It is the society behavior who is guilty about this. Parents, school friends and bullies all have some degree of responsibility some higher than others but still they have. A friend who can't stand besides you when you have to face bullies in school, Teachers who care only to fulfill they payroll and turn a blind eye on anything bad happens. Parents either poor or rich who don't care about their children or people who allow in front of their eyes an exostracism behavior from a society because you skin has different color or because you are junky or nerd or even fat and they fear to interfere.
I agree. that was never in dispute.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
seems like all you're doing is gaslighting... I'm a little bit smarter than that... or, just trying to gaslight yourself. but fine.
It's a actually pretty simple... and I made this point before...

Replying to someone else I pointed out that:
I have no idea what game you have been playing but nowhere in the game is she "mentally ill just for being trans".

Nea is mentally ill because of the years of bullying she received, the mental torture, the resentment of her father and the inactions of her mother.

Everybody would be in that mindset after so many years of abuse and something like that can happen to everyone.
Her problems stem from being bullied relentlessly over years. She was bullied because she is trans true but the cause could have been something else entirely.
e.g. Her father actually wanting a Nea and not a Noah and wishing he had a daughter instead of a son.
And I think Eric is cunt, I don't think he needs much reason to bully someone, regardless of sex, gender or ethnicity.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Thank you for understanding what I'm talking about.

Her problems stem from being bullied relentlessly over years. She was bullied because she is trans true but the cause could have been something else entirely.
e.g. Her father actually wanting a Nea and not a Noah and wishing he had a daughter instead of a son.
And I think Eric is cunt, I don't think he needs much reason to bully someone, regardless of sex, gender or ethnicity.
And you too.

Reactions: Uthuriel

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

but it wasn't something else.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah until the constant, Constant, CONSTANT Nea talk. I used to love it here, now I despise it, mainly from one person, and y'all just had a nice lil chat with him
Not I...there's one person I blocked in this thread a while ago. Probably the same one you're talking about. Either way...I even like Nea. Just tired of hearing about that character at this point. Might just unwatch the thread.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes