Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
So far, seems like Luxee might have been snatched by the big bad Burnout.
Hard to say, Luxee has never been in any hurry to release updates, maybe it will come out some time this year, who knows.
This game has kinda been on my "wait and see" list for some time, due to the many indecisive possible release dates and being repeatedly missed, if an update comes it comes, if not, then oh well.
As much as I love the game, the sparodic release schedule prevents me from spending any time anxiously awaiting the update to come out.

Last edited:

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Hard to say, Luxee has never been in any hurry to release updates, maybe it will come out some time this year, who knows.
This game has kinda been on my "wait and see" list for some time, due to the many indecisive possible release dates and being repeatedly missed, if an update comes it comes, if not, then oh well.
As much as I love the game, the sparodic release schedule prevents me from spending any time anxiously awaiting the update to come out.
At least, unlike some other devs around here who shall remain nameless, this developer only takes money through Patreon and the like when they release an update instead of monthly even when there is nothing to show for an extended period of time.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
At least, unlike some other devs around here who shall remain nameless, this developer only takes money through Patreon and the like when they release an update instead of monthly even when there is nothing to show for an extended period of time.
From what I understand, on Subscribestar it doesn't work that way, it's monthly subscription payment, but anyway, like I said this is on my wait and see list, but hopefully one will come out eventually.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
well this is a really old game now. Story is pretty nice. But personally I think there is not really much content. MC gets a BJ from Nea, big deal. Well anyway I don't know if I would even want the developer to continue this game, maybe would be better off just to start something else, If you compare this to Parental Love, Apartment 69 falls flat imo. But maybe the developer could try a game that does not give him such a hard time (try no incest, trans, or loli). I don't care, but seems he gets a lot of grief for it. Well anyway that is just my opinion. I enjoyed the story, just wish for some more content.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
well this is a really old game now. Story is pretty nice. But personally I think there is not really much content. MC gets a BJ from Nea, big deal. Well anyway I don't know if I would even want the developer to continue this game, maybe would be better off just to start something else, If you compare this to Parental Love, Apartment 69 falls flat imo. But maybe the developer could try a game that does not give him such a hard time (try no incest, trans, or loli). I don't care, but seems he gets a lot of grief for it. Well anyway that is just my opinion. I enjoyed the story, just wish for some more content.
To be fair, there really never was much content like you said. As far as continuing the story I don't think Luxee has it in them anymore. That is self evident given their last patreon post and how they handled this game compared to PL. They were supposed to release this 5 months ago, yet have been stuck on half of a scene since for 4 months. I've been waiting for this game to go somewhere for almost 5 years now and it's barely made any tangible progress. Since they decided to back to PL for once last update it effectively killed this game and all of Luxee's motivation as well.

Reactions: Corambis

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
To be fair, there really never was much content like you said. As far as continuing the story I don't think Luxee has it in them anymore. That is self evident given their last patreon post and how they handled this game compared to PL. They were supposed to release this 5 months ago, yet have been stuck on half of a scene since for 4 months. I've been waiting for this game to go somewhere for almost 5 years now and it's barely made any tangible progress. Since they decided to back to PL for once last update it effectively killed this game and all of Luxee's motivation as well.
I think they went back to PL precisely because they were so stuck in A69. As someone who dabbles in writing, if I get writer's block with what I'm currently writing, I'll try writing something new for a while instead, or go back and take another attempt at continuing something I ran out of steam on earlier. I think Luxee was going for that same effect here. Maybe they hoped changing gears and revisiting their more successful game from the past would help revitalize them. Except that update took months on its own, and now A69 is in development hell, with the game perpetually waiting for that one scene or so to be done. It should be easy to finish, but I'm guessing that Luxee just isn't happy with it, or if they release it, they then have to start thinking about the next update and where they're going with that in a game that's currently all over the place with different and often contradictory story elements.

There's definitely not much content here. There's too much stuff that is optional (incest and loli require a separate patch, depending on where you download from) and Nea was supposed to be optional but really isn't. If Nea were optional, there wouldn't be enough content for a full game there, although I'm not even sure that's true with Nea included. And the game itself is leapfrogging through scenes versus giving you a true story. As I've said before, it's like going through the replay gallery on another game and just hitting a few key scenes. You're missing all of the stuff the fleshes things out and very detached from what's happening.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
This time around, the tracker has been going slower and slower, pushed back and outright frozen a lot. So given what I've seen up until now, I think there's a high likelyhood Luxee got burnt out, either from life things or the amount of shit they get from idiots.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
It's sad because realistically, Nea's the type of romance I looked for. I really couldn't care less about their gender, what drove me was I was *always* into the shy, quiet, cute reserved ones in school, and looked from afar. I always kinda fantasized about a cute romance like that, where there was nothing else in the world but us. I may be a kinky guy, but vanilla romance will ALWAYS have a place in my heart.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Has anyone considered that maybe Nea is Luxee?
More likely is that he knows a transwoman like Nea.
It's sad because realistically, Nea's the type of romance I looked for. I really couldn't care less about their gender, what drove me was I was *always* into the shy, quiet, cute reserved ones in school, and looked from afar. I always kinda fantasized about a cute romance like that, where there was nothing else in the world but us. I may be a kinky guy, but vanilla romance will ALWAYS have a place in my heart.
I would agree whole-heartedly.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
This time around, the tracker has been going slower and slower, pushed back and outright frozen a lot. So given what I've seen up until now, I think there's a high likelyhood Luxee got burnt out, either from life things or the amount of shit they get from idiots.
Yeah, I really don't understand all the hate towards Nea, so Nea is trans, big deal, she is a great character IMHO.
Although I am not interested in a romantic relationship with her character in the game, it doesn't mean I want her written out of the game on the rejection path either, it was, let's say, a rather extreme option.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah, I really don't understand all the hate towards Nea, so Nea is trans, big deal, she is a great character IMHO.
Although I am not interested in a romantic relationship with her character in the game, it doesn't mean I want her written out of the game on the rejection path either, it was, let's say, a rather extreme option.
No evidence, but my thought is that Luxxee had to deal with so much trans hate, that they just lost it and said something like, "fine, you hate like the trans character, I'll just kill her off!"

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
No evidence, but my thought is that Luxxee had to deal with so much trans hate, that they just lost it and said something like, "fine, you hate like the trans character, I'll just kill her off!"
Yeah, I can understand that, it's just unfortunate that it came to that.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
I really don't understand all the hate towards Nea.
Have you seen some of the people on this site? People will go out of their way to let others know how much they hate gay or trans/futa content. They will come into threads knowing a game has such types of characters and go off on tangents so they can feel validated for being the shitty person they are. It's not Nea they hate, they hate themselves and project hard their hatred whenever they get the chance.

EDIT: Facepalming lol, good job showing your transphobia. Stay mad losers , just adds to my reaction counter.

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Have you seen some of the people on this site? People will go out of their way to let others know how much they hate gay or trans/futa content. They will come into threads knowing a game has such types of characters and go off on tangents so they can feel validated for being the shitty person they are. It's not Nea they hate, they hate themselves and project hard their hatred whenever they get the chance.
Well, I'm not in to futa/trans content either, if it's optional I don't really care if it's in a game, but if it's forced I will play something else, it's really not the end of the world.
But going in to threads you KNOW have certain content and start flaming the dev/people who play it is bullshit, those people just need to get a grip.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes