• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I wanna be hype but let's be honest, the update is gonna end being Not Nea or something lol
I don't think there's anything that explicitly mentions Nea in the progress tracker, but she may be lumped into the overall Pool Party thing. Which makes it interesting because of other people who might be there, or that Nea would both need to be there and not be there depending on what path the player is now on. So maybe she's just not there at all as then it's only one set of renders for Luxee to do. Or maybe having to make versions where she was there but also ones where she was absent is what took up a lot of time for him. Story wise, I could see Nea not want to show up in a swimsuit, especially if some of the girls that bullied her are there.

May 26, 2020
I don't think there's anything that explicitly mentions Nea in the progress tracker, but she may be lumped into the overall Pool Party thing. Which makes it interesting because of other people who might be there, or that Nea would both need to be there and not be there depending on what path the player is now on. So maybe she's just not there at all as then it's only one set of renders for Luxee to do. Or maybe having to make versions where she was there but also ones where she was absent is what took up a lot of time for him. Story wise, I could see Nea not want to show up in a swimsuit, especially if some of the girls that bullied her are there.
Which is kinda exactly my issue with the game. Nea WAS the big selling point, but the focus on making sure there's content for the gigastraights makes it harder for her to be the actual focus. Literally setting aside the main story so that John McMainstreamdemographic can have his chance to fuck the bullies

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Version 0.07
05-May-2023
12.5/13 SCENES DONE
6/7 TASKS DONE

Waiting patiently. Just find some more games to play with until then.
Such a vague post by the dev only generates expatiations which then generates anger if/when those expatiations are not met.
This thread could be a shitshow come sunday

Reactions: Grelk
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes