jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I feel like the character models are worse in this compared to PL. They are probably technically better but they've lost some charm or character.
I just finished playing for the first time, and I thought so at first too. But eventually the 'newness' factor wore off and I got used to them, and now I would probably resent any visible changes. :D

I think I just went into it knowing PL and so the different look took some getting used to. 20/20 hindsight (one of my bestest skills :ROFLMAO:) it is probably a good thing - from a dev standpoint it's probably helpful in a lot of ways if all your games don't look exactly the same.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Game is still ongoing?? Need that "abandoned" tag removed
It's there because of the site's rules.
Doesn't matter if the dev's working on it or not, if it reaches a certain duration since last update, it's tagged Abandoned until there's an update, or until the dev asks the site's staff to remove it.
Luxee has stopped being all that active here, thanks to some people being unhinged shitheads to them for stupid-ass reasons, so we can only wait for solution #1.

Last edited:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
- Just supports my claim that he should just abandon the game and make a Nea exclusive game.The rest are just filler. The fans play for Nea, the rest play and then get annoyed by her.
Depends on how you define "fan". I was a fan of PL. I am not a fan of Nea, who was ignored by me. I played it because of the sisters and the story (I am still wondering why the mom seems to support sexual contact between the siblings).

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes