myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
saucey

DEV's not doing anything with this one till parental love is done which is by the way getting closer and closer to it's end and a new update for parental love has just been uploaded just now. Only route left for it is the harem route and then they'll start back up with this one again.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
saucey

DEV's not doing anything with this one till parental love is done which is by the way getting closer and closer to it's end and a new update for parental love has just been uploaded just now. Only route left for it is the harem route and then they'll start back up with this one again.
Damn shame, dev shouldn't have released this so far out. Thx for the info.

Reactions: M4t7theNinja

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
saucey

They released this back during the one update for parental love because 90% or more of us were not going to play the update as the update was for the wife only route and they knew most of us were not going to play that route so they made apartment 69 for the ones that were not going to be playing the wife only route so that we had something to play when they uploaded the wife only route and they uploaded this one at the same time as they uploaded parental love. Even the DEV hated doing the wife only route and was happy when it was done. But there is only one update left to go and this'll be back in full swing and we'll be able to visit Nea and the rest again.:):D

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
saucey

They released this back during the one update for parental love because 90% or more of us were not going to play the update as the update was for the wife only route and they knew most of us were not going to play that route so they made apartment 69 for the ones that were not going to be playing the wife only route so that we had something to play when they uploaded the wife only route and they uploaded this one at the same time as they uploaded parental love. Even the DEV hated doing the wife only route and was happy when it was done. But there is only one update left to go and this'll be back in full swing and we'll be able to visit Nea and the rest again.:):D
i just wish nea had tits.

• Sad
Reactions: timepants

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
MC is a virgin so I have added "virgin" to the tag list. Apartment#69 2019-08-31 09-13-39-15.jpg

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
no guy has an ass like that, either. i've seen some-unintentionally-i was on a site that features nude girl-a nude guy crops up on rare occurrences.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
If a transperson starts hormone therapy early enough that will change their fat distribution and facial features. That said, we dont actually know if Nea is doing that. Obviously, someone who is trans but not doing the medical stuff isn't going to look like Nea, but games aren't supposed to be realistic.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
If a transperson starts hormone therapy early enough that will change their fat distribution and facial features. That said, we dont actually know if Nea is doing that. Obviously, someone who is trans but not doing the medical stuff isn't going to look like Nea, but games aren't supposed to be realistic.
Agreed. Glad another person sees that-I thought it was just me.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I don't think it has ever been stated or implied that Nea is transitioning though, right?
Well, it's a good point to consider.

The MC specifically assumed Nea intended to be addressed as "she" in public and even defended Nea's being called that with Eric (the bully) during an altercation in the school cafeteria. Nea didn't object or correct the MC at the time, either. The MC considered that Nea might be a "transwoman" and needed support for being treated as a female. Nea wanted to dress in more "feminine"-style clothing in private and apparently wears women's panties beneath her clothing, regardless.

Could that mean Nea is mostly a cross-dresser and not looking to M->F transition? There's all different variations on this, but from the strong clues given by the MC's thinking and acting, Nea's acceptance as being considered with female pronouns and an associated name in public, etc. I think there's definitely an argument that she might be on the transition path in her mind. That doesn't mean she's far along yet, of course - I have a cousin whose public transition started and went on for over a year before hormone replacement therapy was approved, for example. Transitioning isn't only about body changes, especially in the beginning (each case is unique, of course).

So, I'm definitely making a guess based on available facts and people I know IRL, but for all we know Nea could be Luxee's version of Kizuna from Prunus Girl, though it doesn't feel that way given what we've seen thus far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I doubt Nea has had any work done because of the father. If Nea roller skated, he would have a bubble butt. One guy in my high school days was a roller skating doubles champion. Black girls from other schools loved to remark about his gluteus maximus.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I doubt Nea has had any work done because of the father. If Nea roller skated, he would have a bubble butt. One guy in my high school days was a roller skating doubles champion. Black girls from other schools loved to remark about his gluteus maximus.
again, there's also the face.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes