Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
this is what he told me ''Ah right. Nah not very actively. Only she will ever touch it at least by my current plans. But considering I chose to change her tittie size, this is also subject to change. What's your preference?''
That's kind of a shame. I'm a big fan of traps and trans girls cumming from anal only, but it can be fun to grab them by the dick too. The scene in Midlife Crisis where Tracy threatens to tease the MC and make him walk around with a hard-on and then he does the exact same to her was great.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
That's kind of a shame. I'm a big fan of traps and trans girls cumming from anal only, but it can be fun to grab them by the dick too. The scene in Midlife Crisis where Tracy threatens to tease the MC and make him walk around with a hard-on and then he does the exact same to her was great.
i like variety.

EndyJoy

Apr 23, 2019
hello, i noticed somebody posted update status, but without obvious source.. is this game still abandoned or Luxee with continue in this project when PL is finished. Thanks

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
hello, i noticed somebody posted update status, but without obvious source.. is this game still abandoned or Luxee with continue in this project when PL is finished. Thanks
Yes, Luxee is working on it and the source is their site:

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes