Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheat

mc money/stats // girl points

Download.png Download (1).png

choices detection/outcome

Download (2).png

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above , thanks to 0x52 )

Last edited:

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look at the older comments i wonder how many people left the game or don't even try it because of that. And even some of newer ones. Yea i bet i'm the only one who thinks that way. Anyways don't really matter y'all enjoy the game but not for me.
same here tried the game today and stupid like i am didnt read through the comments before... enjoyed the game (exept the bathromm panty scen totally unneccesery and a bad omen) till the diary hit... a shame cause this char was the only one till that point i found interesting but with such a backstory hmm no thank you. Its ok if a girl is not a virgin its really a rare case and shue the girl youre after had others before but lets be real its one thing to know about and another if she tells you in detail...
but a lerning from it in a pov from her guy is really not my kink also damn how after reading that part and lerning what a creepy a...hole this guy was i really have to wonder about her taste...

edit: and what the hell was the part short before the sandbox starts? my mc had felings for alex... strange only mandatory points and avoidet in all ways given.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
I wouldn't go that far now.
dont mind that wording. my last discussion (elsewhere) was about renders (how most faces are objectively garbage with weird unnatural crack eyes)...and one of my test to establish well made render is to assess it human resemblence ...and for me the 4th photo...if to make a head bit smaller...and suddenly look on it - i would think it is a real person (had i zero knowledge of it being a 3d game)

5th photo of brunnett is also good. like as if a real person was trace-arted and then 3d-ed ...

Corellien

Aug 19, 2019
One of the best games here. Models are very natural, the story is good.
I don't like the panties part but it's a minor fact. And not fan of the grinding thing : wake up work on the computer, open doors, talk to the girls, wash clothes... Again and again.
But I like all the rest!

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes