Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
Oh, I see. Yes if that's what you want that would be pretty difficult. That makes me thinking. How could I help you with that, hmm?
I would say most likely impossible.:( If you rewrite the beginning so to say. I would assume that 99% of the people want to see what is different now and start from the beginning regardless. But that's up to you of course.
Don't get me wrong I don't want to say that you aren't capable to achieve that, but there is always the lurking danger of having a "Frankenstein" of a story.
Maybe make a poll and check if your Patreons would accept to start a new game if they get a better prolog?
We're not talking a full re-write. It would be preferable to completely start over in that case. I'm still trying to muddle my way through what changing things in the prologue is going to do to continuity and how choices affect things later in the game. While there are a couple of "fake" choices, and others that just affect dialogue, some have lasting and real consequences down the line.

If you want to discuss this further, which I am always happy to do, I'd ask you come into our Discord and talk to me there with any thoughts or concerns you have.

armadiaz

Apr 7, 2021
Too long for very small action, talking talking and nothing. Cut long dialogues, its not interesing to read that much and nothing. Remeber, people want to see some fucking sucking ... That should happen more often so it will keep me interested playing. Also since I fingered Alex nothing happens anymore. Its getting boring.

ktemanuel

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2019
I am lost I can't advance in the game HINTS take a break thuesday evening what should i do because i can't move forward

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Too long for very small action, talking talking and nothing. Cut long dialogues, its not interesing to read that much and nothing. Remeber, people want to see some fucking sucking ... That should happen more often so it will keep me interested playing. Also since I fingered Alex nothing happens anymore. Its getting boring.
I strongly disagree. The slow buildup is amazing. It is a lot more realistic than the common cliche here where you move in and everyone is instantly lusting after you. Plus, it will be that much more exciting when things finally happen.

Also, I absolutely love the art style in this game. How does the dev do it? The renders look so much different than in other RenPy games. More stylized, but very hot and sexy.

The only minor issue is that I don't care for Sophias new hairstyle, it is less feminine. I hope she changes it again sometime.

Normally, I am not a big fan of sandbox games, but the way it is done here is great. I love your game, keep up the great work.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
EDIT: Ok this is really odd, but I figured I'd "try one more time", and...... now the damn thing works!
I have no idea wtf the problem was, but now it's working. If anyone has the same problem, just make sure you have NO files in the folder where you install it, other than the ones in the game zip file itself. No Unren, no URM, no nothing. Just the game files. Maybe that will fix it for you.

I'm getting this error on startup, I don't even get the game screen to load, it just dies with:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a fresh install, and while I copied my saves into the /game/saves folder, that should not matter.

Anyone else getting this?

Last edited:

zger

Sep 6, 2017
I'm getting this error on startup, I don't even get the game screen to load, it just dies with:

It's a fresh install, and while I copied my saves into the /game/saves folder, that should not matter.

Anyone else getting this?
r u using unren? mb try moving game to different folder or launch as administrator. also could try remove old saves for now.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
See my edit above. It works now, but I have absolutely no clue why.
I ran into a similar thing with a game a while back (could be this game, but I don't really remember) where I had the AON variable viewer in the game folder. In that case removing the AON files did the trick, similar to yours.

Reactions: Vhaerun

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Come to think of it, I did have an error like that on a previous game. I think it turned out my hard drive was full. Not sure if that helps, but... never know?
No, that wasn't it, I have all kinds of space on my drives, but thanks anyway. This will remain a mystery, lol. Still working fine so I'll just be thankful it is working, and carry on. ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
api1.jpg

Gotta say .. this game does not mess around with the setting:
Literal setting.

api2.jpg

Yeah .. she be living right in my appartment, no less!

api3.jpg

If you say so ... I am shivering ... even my collar bone started to itch.

api4.jpg

Yup .. I can feel it deep in my gut .. she stirrs butterflies in there.

api5.jpg

I never wanna leave!

api6.jpg

Oh, please, that is a reminder.
So, um .. where do I go?
Do I answer the door?
Do I pay the delivery gurl in throbbing deep thrusts?
Where do we eat?​

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
Oh, please, that is a reminder.
So, um .. where do I go?
Do I answer the door?
Do I pay the delivery gurl in throbbing deep thrusts?
Where do we eat?​
In the Prologue, there are flashing indicators to tell you what to do. It is also usually talked about in the dialogue. This one can be a little difficult to see -- you should go to your bedroom and take a nap (click on the bed).

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
How the hell do you get Alex's second scene? I have all other scenes after a couple playthroughs, but not that second one for Alex. The walkthrough doesn't mention specific triggers for scenes, which would sure help, so I'm striking out. It's this one:

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
How the hell do you get Alex's second scene? I have all other scenes after a couple playthroughs, but not that second one for Alex. The walkthrough doesn't mention specific triggers for scenes, which would sure help, so I'm striking out. It's this one:

That's kind of odd. The second one is also a kiss, like the first.

It is from the Prologue, and takes place just before the Prologue ends (in the walkthrough, it is Scene #16).

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
That's kind of odd. The second one is also a kiss, like the first.

It is from the Prologue, and takes place just before the Prologue ends (in the walkthrough, it is Scene #16).
Then I wonder if it (or something) is broken in the latest build?
I just finished a replay of the prologue, I assume you mean (in the walkthrough) at this part:

b. (I talked to Alex, not Julia)
ii. Alex
1. Click on Alex
2. Choice - Dialogue changes.
a. I like you.
b. I like you, but I like Julia too.

I chose 2b. Do I have to choose 2a. instead?

EDIT: I answered my own question, yes, you must choose "a. I like you."
If you choose "b. I like you, but I like Julia too." that scene is skipped, the kiss never happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: AirNest

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
Then I wonder if it (or something) is broken in the latest build?
I just finished a replay of the prologue, I assume you mean (in the walkthrough) at this part:

b. (I talked to Alex, not Julia)
ii. Alex
1. Click on Alex
2. Choice - Dialogue changes.
a. I like you.
b. I like you, but I like Julia too.

I chose 2b. Do I have to choose 2a. instead?

EDIT: I answered my own question, yes, you must choose "a. I like you."
If you choose "b. I like you, but I like Julia too." that scene is skipped, the kiss never happens.
I'll add it to the walkthrough so others don't miss this. ;)

Reactions: TheSidewinder
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes