fast17

Nov 15, 2019
Hi, is there any way to make a salary for projects higher (thousand for rof example). It will solve "money problem" and dont affects inventory items...

zger

Sep 6, 2017
Hi, is there any way to make a salary for projects higher (thousand for rof example). It will solve "money problem" and dont affects inventory items...
i think theres no more money problems? r u sure u playing latest version?

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
Just a note regarding the hint system: if a day is not mentioned in the hint, it can happen on different days.

Hints should give you enough clues to figure out what you should do. "Work" means using your laptop. "Relaxing" is going to mean something in the living room.

Disclaimer: we are all human and can goof things up. Keep letting us know if there's something you think isn't right.

Reactions: vendarr

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Oh come on. The first quest I do starting this update has Alex snooping in the MC's room to find panties that I know I never took but the MC's internal monologue says he has. Is this going to be a point that we'll be perpetually railroaded down regardless of decisions? One of those tropes that shoulda been left in Japanese style games...so annoying.

zger

Sep 6, 2017
Oh come on. The first quest I do starting this update has Alex snooping in the MC's room to find panties that I know I never took but the MC's internal monologue says he has. Is this going to be a point that we'll be perpetually railroaded down regardless of decisions? One of those tropes that shoulda been left in Japanese style games...so annoying.
oh cmon its just a panties... :( so many panty haters

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
What can I say. When they are on a woman they're wondrous but otherwise they're just pointless for me. Never really understood the draw but everyone has their kinks; just wish it wasn't mandatory in this instance. :HideThePain: (we really need a shrug emote)
Yeah, not knocking other people's kinks, but I don't get it either. They're just a piece of fabric. The fact that it has at one time touched a vagina doesn't somehow endow it with mystical properties; they're panties, not the bleeding Shroud of Turin.

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
Well, actually the shroud is also a piece of fabric and kind of a full body cover. So you could argue its some kind of full body panties that people worship. Mystical properties or not. Just saying. Probably no vaginas involved though.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
So there is either some timeline confusion or Julia is a blabbermouth. During the noon meeting with Renata she talks about the MC as having two girlfriends so either Julia told her that he is dating both herself and her sister or the game assumes you've been on a date with Alex prior to encounter with Renata.

Was definitely a bit thrown when that dialogue came up.

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
So there is either some timeline confusion or Julia is a blabbermouth. During the noon meeting with Renata she talks about the MC as having two girlfriends so either Julia told her that he is dating both herself and her sister or the game assumes you've been on a date with Alex prior to encounter with Renata.

Was definitely a bit thrown when that dialogue came up.
Considering the inter-twining stories, I probably mixed up a couple of things. That was in the scene at noon with Renata, yes?

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Considering the inter-twining stories, I probably mixed up a couple of things. That was in the scene at noon with Renata, yes?
Yeah. Attached screenshots show the statement and choices thereafter.
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Honestly after that date with Alex I don't really wanna engage with her further. The amount of bullshit she shoveled exceeds my tolerance. Doesn't help that the MC just accepts it as gospel too

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can anyone help me out with these first two missing scenes for Alex, I started a new game to get them, but I can't figure out what I need to do to trigger them.
Either a save or instructions would be great., thanks

Screenshot 2021-04-23 043913.png

zger

Sep 6, 2017
Can anyone help me out with these first two missing scenes for Alex, I started a new game to get them, but I can't figure out what I need to do to trigger them.
Either a save or instructions would be great., thanks

View attachment 1158178
these scenes r in prologue when u have to choose what girl to visit. if u visit julia then she shows her boobs. and for alex both scenes r kisses.

Reactions: Anon4321
Dec 27, 2020
Oh, I am very interested in the rewriting could we have a choice regarding the panty stuff?
Just a suggestion don't impale me please:eek:.
I was and will be always for choice in our video games. And here I had the choice but it happens regardless.

Dec 27, 2020
That is one thing I would like to change in the prologue, among others. It's a matter of trying to figure out how to do it without making everyone start over from the beginning.
Oh, I see. Yes if that's what you want that would be pretty difficult. That makes me thinking. How could I help you with that, hmm?
I would say most likely impossible.:( If you rewrite the beginning so to say. I would assume that 99% of the people want to see what is different now and start from the beginning regardless. But that's up to you of course.
Don't get me wrong I don't want to say that you aren't capable to achieve that, but there is always the lurking danger of having a "Frankenstein" of a story.
Maybe make a poll and check if your Patreons would accept to start a new game if they get a better prolog?

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes