3.40 star(s) 15 Votes

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
I procced to give you my review after play it.

The game looks friendly ,easy and good, ahm i would suggest to the "ActionBox" for say so, be more following up content, for example something like first oral then a "next" button to another sex scenes and the option to "next" again when wanna end it with another image.

Beside that it be usefull have some kind of hint note or something like that since well im stuck on brandi 10, her daughter 5 also nicollete after 1st house visit idk what else to do, you know some clues to know what else do to follow up the character route.

The cast selection and the images have a very nice quality and for map navigation maybe you can do the Option/action Box there more bigger and maybe on the center of screen, since, being honest, the fist time i was looking if i had to make a click on some building or something like that.

So that should be my 1st impression, i like it? Yes, i would keep playing it? Yes, i would give you support? sadly no i dont have any much money to spend, even more in my country cuz of the covid, my apologies...

I hope my comentary would be helpfull to you, thanks for share your proyect and keep going, its good and its amazing idk how to do something like that and i envy you a bit, so go ahead and surprise us with the next update

sokolru

Jul 29, 2021
Beside that it be usefull have some kind of hint note or something like that since well im stuck on brandi 10, her daughter 5 also nicollete after 1st house visit idk what else to do, you know some clues to know what else do to follow up the character route.
do more action in the school and daughter wil call you again.
nicollete sometimes spends time in office in the evening

with "some clues" player will go too fast.

The cast selection and the images have a very nice quality and for map navigation maybe you can do the Option/action Box there more bigger and maybe on the center of screen, since, being honest, the fist time i was looking if i had to make a click on some building or something like that.
in the future I will more work on design. at first I work on the story.

Last edited:

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
do more action in the school and daughter wil call you again.
nicollete sometimes spends time in office in the evening

with "some clues" player will go too fast.

in the future I will more work on design. at first I work on the story.
Do more action in the school like? i cant teach more or anything beside talk with her mother or have intercourse with Nicole, and Nicollete i have looking her at her office and say "in my home again" i go there and a message prom out that said "wait for she to call you" so? ... thats why i suggest a track progress note or something to trigger the events and be able to progress with the story.... its my opinion not complaining

sokolru

Jul 29, 2021
Do more action in the school like? i cant teach more or anything beside talk with her mother or have intercourse with Nicole, and Nicollete i have looking her at her office and say "in my home again" i go there and a message prom out that said "wait for she to call you" so? ... thats why i suggest a track progress note or something to trigger the events and be able to progress with the story.... its my opinion not complaining
" brandi 10, her daughter 5 " - in this condition you just need go in classroom 1. And you will see Kiara.
Nicollete - find her in office in evening, when she "playing" (tuesday, thursday)

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Nicolette 16
She said we should repeat this.

I get all time the message that I have to wait for a call when I try get into her flat.

Is this the end because I get no call so I wunder? (the other girls are completed)

Ok I found it have to visit her again in the office in the evening.

Last edited:

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Nicolette 16
She said we should repeat this.

I get all time the message that I have to wait for a call when I try get into her flat.

Is this the end because I get no call so I wunder? (the other girls are completed)

Ok I found it have to visit her again in the office in the evening.
im on same point with Nicolette, so i guess the answer he provide me up could work, i havent try it yet

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes