3.40 star(s) 15 Votes

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Screenshot (9).png
I notice on the new update when you go to Apartment Green there's 2 picture icons for the same girl in each apartment.

PirateLoko

Feb 23, 2020
Brandi: 12-13. Go to school in the afternoon -> Classroom 2 -> Sex with Nicole and Brandi. KEEP DON'T WORKING!

Last edited:
Reactions: MRO900

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Apartment Building [v0.18] [Anton]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
So as of 0.18 there's one bugged scene - the threesome with brandi and nicole. orher than that i managed to unlock everything with no cheats.

had to manually turn up bradi's love points through the console for the threesome tho. Good game, overarall - godspeed going forwards!

Rocolol

Jul 2, 2020
So as of 0.18 there's one bugged scene - the threesome with brandi and nicole. orher than that i managed to unlock everything with no cheats.

had to manually turn up bradi's love points through the console for the threesome tho. Good game, overarall - godspeed going forwards!
how do you do that actually?

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
how do you do that actually?
don't remember, but open console, type dir() and search for a variable named brandilp or something like that. increase it by 1.
if the dir() doesnt show all variables you can type long() to see em all. or use a renpy cheat mod

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 18

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

--- Pixeldrain
--- Mega
Size 162 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

Pixeldrain
Size 2.174 GB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.GAMENAME/game
The file MUST be named: archiveFILENAME.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

sokolru

Jul 29, 2021

I think I've figured out where I made a mistake, the next version will already be fixed.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
You need to progress with Maria and Britt.
And how do i do that? The hints speak of going to school, but i keep going there and no sgin of either girl.

Edit: Maria finally appears outside school at 16:00.

scsa316

Jun 10, 2020
When I get Emily to 8 and wait after 1900 on Sat. night the game bugs out and there is no wait in the living room or the bedroom. All the menu items disappear.

Flynn95

Jun 6, 2022
don't remember, but open console, type dir() and search for a variable named brandilp or something like that. increase it by 1.
if the dir() doesnt show all variables you can type long() to see em all. or use a renpy cheat mod
How do i open the console to do that?

Reactions: Borckan
3.40 star(s) 15 Votes