3.40 star(s) 15 Votes

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Do i need a new save to trigger?
No, just wait on your room, then visit her in the administration in the afternoon up to lvl 10, then visit her and Adriana at the pool afternoon on weekend. You will be Madison 10/19 and Adriana 1/15, after that I'm stuck trying to gess what to do...

Weissz

Jan 19, 2021
No, just wait on your room, then visit her in the administration in the afternoon up to lvl 10, then visit her and Adriana at the pool afternoon on weekend. You will be Madison 10/19 and Adriana 1/15, after that I'm stuck trying to gess what to do...
Go to Library on Tues to Fri , there was new room

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Check Reading Room 4 in the library. (She doesn't show up there until you met her for the first time...)

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Not getting points with Madison or Adriana.
Visiting Madison in administration just gives the "no, only here to see how you're doing" conversation but no points.
Visiting Adriana in the library only gives "the usual things in the library" clip, but again no points.
What am I missing?
edit: Even when cheating the points to max nothing happens when interacting with them.
edit 2: Started a new game and cheated all points to max. Works now.

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Not getting points with Madison or Adriana.
Visiting Madison in administration just gives the "no, only here to see how you're doing" conversation but no points.
Visiting Adriana in the library only gives "the usual things in the library" clip, but again no points.
What am I missing?
Madison's 1/19 and 2/19 events in the administration office are random, if she doesn't progress try again the next day until she progresses...

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Madison's 1/19 and 2/19 events in the administration office are random, if she doesn't progress try again the next day until she progresses...
I see. Well I tried for 2 weeks and nothing happened so I started cheating the points instead.

Hrimfrost

May 31, 2017
That is 7 weeks in a row still 1/19. Im guessing restart is a must

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes