RPGM None Complete Apathetic Angel is missing credits in the Department of Sexuality Studies. [RJ01058687] [Nakayoshi Honpo]

F1r

Sep 20, 2020
Look at my post last page that starts with "Ah shit"
Hey, im having the same issue as the guy you replied to, but it doesnt seem to get fixed by adding the files. Just so that im sure, i was meant to download the aphatic_angel_dialogue one, and then extract the files to the game directory correct? it still isnt aligned properly, and the names are outside the box. Is there an option i need to turn on, or maybe something i forgot to do? Also menu is untranslated, the same with items.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

F1r

Sep 20, 2020
Hey, im having the same issue as the guy you replied to, but it doesnt seem to get fixed by adding the files. Just so that im sure, i was meant to download the aphatic_angel_dialogue one, and then extract the files to the game directory correct? it still isnt aligned properly, and the names are outside the box. Is there an option i need to turn on, or maybe something i forgot to do? Also menu is untranslated, the same with items.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks in advance.
Honestly, seems like the wordwrap feature also isnt working, im using the kimochi version if that matters. ive tried reinstalling the file like 4 times, still no changes.

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks in advance.
This isn't a full translation, and the names being outside the box is just something you might have to deal with. The name boxes should be fixed though that's weird. Can you show a picture? I haven't touched this project since because I believe dazedanon might be rescuing it. It is truly a A++++ game, so I wanted a professional to handle it rather than me. What I did was just a basic translation and very messy because this game is so difficult to translate without proper expertise. I can't do more at the moment, but just know that this project is incredibly difficult.

Reactions: F1r

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Alright, time for me to take a crack at it.

Edit: Yup, this one is going to take me a while. Since the Dev decided to be special and put all their dialogue in csv files with questionable formatting, I'll have to write a new script to see if I can MTL it without breaking everything horribly.

Edit 2: Welp I figured it out, I'll see yall in 22 hours... :HideThePain:

1692227027342.png

Last edited:

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Alright, time for me to take a crack at it.

Edit: Yup, this one is going to take me a while. Since the Dev decided to be special and put all their dialogue in csv files with questionable formatting, I'll have to write a new script to see if I can MTL it without breaking everything horribly.

Edit 2: Welp I figured it out, I'll see yall in 22 hours... :HideThePain:

View attachment 2856554
Hey man, degenerates on my patreon picked this game for a fan-translation today, so if you didn't progress too far, you can leave this game to me. Kind regards.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Hey man, degenerates on my patreon picked this game for a fan-translation today, so if you didn't progress too far, you can leave this game to me. Kind regards.
Getting a proper regex for this csv was giving me a migraine anyway. All yours, good luck! c:

Last edited: