RPGM None Complete Apathetic Angel is missing credits in the Department of Sexuality Studies. [RJ01058687] [Nakayoshi Honpo]

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Hey man, degenerates on my patreon picked this game for a fan-translation today, so if you didn't progress too far, you can leave this game to me. Kind regards.
Hey, understand the process takes time, but I was just wondering if you were still going ahead with it? Any rough progress estimate to share?

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Hey, understand the process takes time, but I was just wondering if you were still going ahead with it? Any rough progress estimate to share?
I had some workflow disruptions, had to implement everything from scratch. I'll start working on it, once I finish the VIP project. I'll start zooming on it next month.

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
+1 for a good translation, this looks to be an actually higher quality game and would be a shame to just get a bad probably buggy machine translation

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
+1 for a good translation, this looks to be an actually higher quality game and would be a shame to just get a bad probably buggy machine translation
No worries, I'm working on it and from what I saw, you can't MTL this without putting in enough to discourage an MTL in the first place. And it's big, complicated, easy to break. And yes, this game is indeed something worth playing and deserves a good TL.