Would your prefer faster updates (1- 2 in-game days) or longer ones (3-5 in-game days)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
If it bothers you please tell me. I'll stop posting about it and also delete my previous comment
I'm not gonna say i love it haha. But I don't think prohibiting people of talking about it makes sense. The game is released, there will always be people to play it as intended and some who will try to hack the whole thing, there's no point in trying to stop it.

There's no right or wrong. I did that to some games myself. But it still weird when people do that to something you created. Just saying.

Oh and about the checkpoint system. This is something I'd have to think about. For now I don't plan on implementing anything like this.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
If it bothers you please tell me. I'll stop posting about it and also delete my previous comment
'm not gonna say i love it haha. But I don't think prohibiting people of talking about it makes sense. The game is released, there will always be people to play it as intended and some who will try to hack the whole thing, there's no point in trying to stop it.

There's no right or wrong. I did that to some games myself. But it still weird when people do that to something you created. Just saying.

Oh and about the checkpoint system. This is something I'd have to think about. For now I don't plan on implementing anything like this.
If I was a game developer this would be weird for me as well. Especially if people are reporting bugs and the reason the bug exists is due to editing the save variables.
The stealth skill doesn’t go past level one for me , level one ( 52.2/100)
if you're getting stealth exp from the work check in machine then that is why. This raises hacking if I recall but says stealth was raised.

doizoid.

Feb 23, 2023
If I was a game developer this would be weird for me as well. Especially if people are reporting bugs and the reason the bug exists is due to editing the save variables.
No one is reporting bugs that were created by tinkering with the save files. It's a common knowledge that getting a bug by messing with save files is our own fault and not the Dev's fault

Reactions: Black Xoul

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I usually tell people not to edit variables if you don't know what you're doing. All too often the bugs encountered are user made, rather than a dev issue.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
No one is reporting bugs that were created by tinkering with the save files. It's a common knowledge that getting a bug by messing with save files is our own fault and not the Dev's fault
I usually tell people not to edit variables if you don't know what you're doing. All too often the bugs encountered are user made, rather than a dev issue.
That's what I was trying to say lol. But you'd be surprised by how many times I've seen people say "Wah my save is broken." Only to discover they edited their save to oblivion lol

doizoid.

Feb 23, 2023
That's what I was trying to say lol. But you'd be surprised by how many times I've seen people say "Wah my save is broken." Only to discover they edited their save to oblivion lol
My bad. I didn't know people were this stupid lol. I thought everyone knew about the risks of using save editor.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Kinda.

I feel like people are rushing through this fight without realizing there are multiple ways to deal with it. Since my game is fairly new I think it's a good a thing to give a little walkthrough so people know what to expect from now on.

First you need to grab his knife. You can do that after analyzing him when he's facing the other way, either by using the time calling or the teleport calling.

After that you'll have the option to try to grab the knife. If you have enough fitness you can do it directly by running to him and stealing it, but if that's not the case you'll need to teleport behind him and take this chance to grab it from him.

After getting his knife you can cut the string that attaches it to him. To cut it, you'll need either a high fitness or slow down time to be able to cut it.

That's were things get interesting.

If you manage to use the psychic calling on him twice, you discover a way to open the pouch right in front of him, which will trigger a scene with two different endings, one of them leading to keeping the pouch and opening it again when you get home.

Also, even if you don't manage to open it in front of him you may still bring it home and if you have a high intelligence you can discover a way to open it, which will also reward you.
This was interesting. I'll have to check if my save before the fight is still there. I am not sure I have the ARCH to win this way.
Much like the other guy, I couldn't get the pouch (analyze told me I could win if I had it, but whenever I reached for it-BAM, heavy damage) I never even thought of stealing his 2nd knife. (either to hit him with or cut the pouch free) I DID win by dropping him to zero HP by kicking, despite the dialogue mentioning that you can't win that way...
I did have a save just at the fight, but only 4 arche and 3 fitness- so I don't think I can win your way. 3 arche to get the pouch, and one psychic calling just tells me to find his name.

Last edited:

Obliterous

Jan 14, 2018
Aphrodisia-CH3.0.5.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Magnet link, or something I dont have to sign up for??

Theatrikos

Oct 19, 2019
Nice update, one comment though... The big cock joke... The Greek translation you used means "i like the big rooster"... Better try "Μου αρέσουν οι μεγάλες πούτσες" = "Mou ar'esoun oi meg'ales po'utses" = "I like big cocks"

Perveckt

Jun 18, 2020
This game has some of the most interesting components i've seen. In addition the story is pretty good and the quality is top tier so take what time you need to keep it coming. I prefer slow and steady or quick and small. All that said pls don't ghost and abandon it. I'll cry if that happens to another game with such potenchal.

Reactions: Dr.Wolfman

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Sorry to be a bummer, but i wonder does the developer know "Aphrodisia" means venereal diseases? Also known as STDs?
Not a very good title for a sex game.. :sick:
Well... I'm a medical student and never heard of it hahaha. Did a quick search and still found nothing. Care to share a link?

Huh? It means a state of intense sexual desire, and has done for thousands of years. It comes from the Ancient Greek festival called Aphrodisia, named after Aphrodite.
Exactly!

This was interesting. I'll have to check if my save before the fight is still there. I am not sure I have the ARCH to win this way.
Much like the other guy, I couldn't get the pouch (analyze told me I could win if I had it, but whenever I reached for it-BAM, heavy damage) I never even thought of stealing his 2nd knife. (either to hit him with or cut the pouch free) I DID win by dropping him to zero HP by kicking, despite the dialogue mentioning that you can't win that way...
I did have a save just at the fight, but only 4 arche and 3 fitness- so I don't think I can win your way. 3 arche to get the pouch, and one psychic calling just tells me to find his name.
The part he says you can't win this way it's more like a threat, not literally sayin you can win by kicking him.

And yes, unfortunately with 4 arche and your stats you probably couldn't get the pouch...

How much intelligence do you have? You could get the pouch and open it at home if it's high enough.

Nice update, one comment though... The big cock joke... The Greek translation you used means "i like the big rooster"... Better try "Μου αρέσουν οι μεγάλες πούτσες" = "Mou ar'esoun oi meg'ales po'utses" = "I like big cocks"
I had no idea. Thanks for feedback! I'll change it.

This game has some of the most interesting components i've seen. In addition the story is pretty good and the quality is top tier so take what time you need to keep it coming. I prefer slow and steady or quick and small. All that said pls don't ghost and abandon it. I'll cry if that happens to another game with such potenchal.
Thanks! Don't worry, I have a whole lot of ideas to implement yet.

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Sorry to be a bummer, but i wonder does the developer know "Aphrodisia" means venereal diseases? Also known as STDs?
Not a very good title for a sex game.. :sick:
think you may need a new/better dictionary. Aphrodisia is named after the greek goddess Aphrodite, and more specifically a greek festival in her honor in the 3rd month of what we now call July or August (depending on Julian or Gregorian calendars) (back then Hekatombaion in greek).

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
think you may need a new/better dictionary. Aphrodisia is named after the greek goddess Aphrodite, and more specifically a greek festival in her honor in the 3rd month of what we now call July or August (depending on Julian or Gregorian calendars) (back then Hekatombaion in greek).
I don't need a dictionary for my native tongue, since i'm Greek.
Yes, there was a ceremony in celebration of Aphrodite in ancient Greece, but also that's what we call STDs in Modern Greece. (Αφροδίσια Νοσήματα is the actual term btw).
Here's a reference for you. It's auto translated in english, so the actual Αφροδίσια term is incorrectly(but close enough) translated to aphrodisiac, but you get the point..

Sexually transmitted diseases are diseases that are transmitted mainly ( and not just ) by sexual intercourse. Contact can be vaginal, anal or oral. Some STDs are not only transmitted through sexual intercourse, but also through skin contact ( infectious terminus ) or contact with infected.

Of
aphrodisiac diseases, all sexually active people are at risk, regardless of sexual behavior. Certainly frequent partner switching increases the risk of being exposed to any of these diseases. Monogamous behavior, when real on both sides, really protects against the possibility of disease.

The condom is a form of precaution, but does not provide 100% protection. SMNs do not always have obvious symptoms, for ’ this is the only way to diagnose them through regular-year preventive testing. Most are treated easily and quickly, while others require longer treatment. In any case, if you are diagnosed with an SMS, you must also inform your partners so that they can be examined there as well.

If you leave an
aphrodisiac disease without treatment, the risk of transmitting, as well as causing infertility, organic deficiency will increase.

Last edited:

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I don't need a dictionary for my native tongue, since i'm Greek.
Yes, there was a ceremony in celebration of Aphrodite in ancient Greece, but also that's what we call STDs in Modern Greece. (Αφροδίσια Νοσήματα is the actual term btw).
Here's a reference for you. It's auto translated in english, so the actual Αφροδίσια term is incorrectly(but close enough) translated to aphrodisiac, but you get the point..

Sexually transmitted diseases are diseases that are transmitted mainly ( and not just ) by sexual intercourse. Contact can be vaginal, anal or oral. Some STDs are not only transmitted through sexual intercourse, but also through skin contact ( infectious terminus ) or contact with infected.

Of
aphrodisiac diseases, all sexually active people are at risk, regardless of sexual behavior. Certainly frequent partner switching increases the risk of being exposed to any of these diseases. Monogamous behavior, when real on both sides, really protects against the possibility of disease.

The condom is a form of precaution, but does not provide 100% protection. SMNs do not always have obvious symptoms, for ’ this is the only way to diagnose them through regular-year preventive testing. Most are treated easily and quickly, while others require longer treatment. In any case, if you are diagnosed with an SMS, you must also inform your partners so that they can be examined there as well.

If you leave an
aphrodisiac disease without treatment, the risk of transmitting, as well as causing infertility, organic deficiency will increase.
Still man, you're wrong.

First of all the game's called Aphrodisia, not aphrodisiac.

Besides, aphrodisiac means that something is related to sex or the idea of it, like an aphrodisiac drink or an aphrodisiac massage. Aphrodisiac disease means that it's a disease transmited by sexual intercourse. There's not a disease called aphrodisia.

Thanks for the feedback anyway :)

Reactions: MrHatIsHere

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Still man, you're wrong.

First of all the game's called Aphrodisia, not aphrodisiac.

Besides, aphrodisiac means that something is related to sex or the idea of it, like an aphrodisiac drink or an aphrodisiac massage. Aphrodisiac disease means that it's a disease transmited by sexual intercourse. There's not a disease called aphrodisia.

Thanks for the feedback anyway :)
we're getting into semantics here, but the actual term is Aphrodisia/Αφροδίσια not Aphrodisiac(which is the google translation) and i've explained that..
Anyway, i don't care enough to continue this argument.. have it your way.. i'm not expecting you to change the name of your already developed game ofcourse, it's just worth knowing what the actual name stands for(in current times, not ancient Greece). And when using the names/terms of a language it's good to know their source/meaning..

doizoid.

Feb 23, 2023
(in current times, not ancient Greece)
Even though it's the ancient definition - most poeple know aphrodisia as something sex related. The dev isn't even a native English speaker (myself included) and even we know that aphrodisia is related to sexual desire. Search on Google and it will be the first definition that you get.
And when using the names/terms of a language it's good to know their source/meaning..
As multiple people have pointed out - the origin of the term aphrodisia comes from aphrodite. The dev isn't being pendantic - you are just refusing to accept that you r wrong lol

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
To those who are going to download,
Current version (ch3v0.5.0) high quality and low quality download is only 1GB apart. so yeah you might wanna enjoy HQ

Reactions: Dr.Wolfman
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes