Would your prefer faster updates (1- 2 in-game days) or longer ones (3-5 in-game days)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shack 24

Dec 19, 2020
View attachment 1920193

Overview:
You'll play as a nobody, who could never get things right and never really cared much about it. But one fateful night you receive a visit of a magical creature that gives you powers. Now you'll be able to change your life using your new tools to find a hidden vocation. And the best part: you will do that by fucking whoever you want to.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-26
Release Date: 2022-10-23
Developer: Dr.Wolfman
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2 V0.2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 1920148 View attachment 1920155 View attachment 1920159 View attachment 1920194 View attachment 1920196 View attachment 1920198 View attachment 1920200
If these sort of games had a checkpoints like in college daze it would be great!!!

walrus13

Nov 6, 2017
Pretty good so far, I just hope you will start doing update only downloads so we don't have to keep downloading the whole thing

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I kind of feel like the skill requirements for certain scenes are too high and this forces you to focus on only one of them which is kind of annoying to be honest..The boss's wife scene is what I've been awaiting for a while and now I have to restart the whole game because I didn't have 9 domination and 2nd level of Lust? Come on
Right now it's kind of doable but what about the future when every playthrough is filled with choices? You can't restart just because the game is asking you for 100 domination.

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I kind of feel like the skill requirements for certain scenes are too high and this forces you to focus on only one of them which is kind of annoying to be honest..The boss's wife scene is what I've been awaiting for a while and now I have to restart the whole game because I didn't have 9 domination and 2nd level of Lust? Come on
Right now it's kind of doable but what about the future when every playthrough is filled with choices? You can't restart just because the game is asking you for 100 domination.
Hey, man. Thanks for the feedback.

I'm still learning about how to use the stats to give the player different experiences. But what I already figured out is that, just because you didn't had enough, let's say, dominance, to engage a scene with a character, it doens't mean that you will never get the opportunity to do so. Future content with that character may come in the future and other stats will be required.

Also, don't be so dramatic about restarting the whole game (9 in dominance is not that high). You probably did an almost full charismatic/intelligence run. If you choose to make a run focusing on one stat you can be sure that you will not have acces to every content, at the same time that you'll have access to content that other runs wouldn't allow.

I just checked and if you only chose dominant options you'd have 14 dominance at the point you're referring to.

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
Convince her to do it for 100 (Lust calling: level 2) I have level 2 why won’t let me do it

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Convince her to do it for 100 (Lust calling: level 2) I have level 2 why won’t let me do it
Did you checked the callings stats to cheack if you really have 2 levels on it? When you use a power you only get the points after you stop using it.

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
Did you checked the callings stats to cheack if you really have 2 levels on it? When you use a power you only get the points after you stop using it.
Yes I have two points
This calling gives you the abillity to increase the lust of people around you.

Current experience: 2

Until now you are able to:
  • Increase someone's lust.

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Yes I have two points
This calling gives you the abillity to increase the lust of people around you.

Current experience: 2

Until now you are able to:
  • Increase someone's lust.
You did found a bug.
See if this helps. Just overwrite the html file.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes