Would your prefer faster updates (1- 2 in-game days) or longer ones (3-5 in-game days)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LilK29

May 8, 2018
As the above has said it's the same as all games.

SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.charisma = 30

Change charisma to your desired stat for the player's stats.

White I am here there's 2 bugs I found: You can shoot with Chiquita even when you don't shoot with Megan earlier in the game. And during the pre-scene blowjob with her there's an error on one of the paths. If you control her head then let her go you get this:

Error: child tag <</nobr>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<nobr>>

I cant find the energy variable anywhere, any help?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
donwloaded fix -> managed to launch ch2, but no visuals. is it a separate file ? -> tried online with my save but i stuck . cannot train n cannot touchdick. i guess ill wait for v3 or smth.

Last edited:

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
donwloaded fix -> managed to launch ch2, but no visuals. is it a separate file ? -> tried online with my save but i stuck . cannot train n cannot touchdick. i guess ill wait for v3 or smth.
Did you download the last version and then replaced the html file with the bugfix?

Reactions: misspasta

Tanuki Taro

Jul 13, 2018
Fun game with some interesting mechanics. Looking forward to updates and would encourage the dev to optimize some files for a more reasonable download size. This is getting big pretty fast.

Reactions: Camg1978

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Did you download the last version and then replaced the html file with the bugfix?
only after i failed to get to 2ch. i guess fixed make button appear. but then see above. (maybe save was corrupted for online v).
it must have been a last version - those from OP. the same day.

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Fun game with some interesting mechanics. Looking forward to updates and would encourage the dev to optimize some files for a more reasonable download size. This is getting big pretty fast.
Hey, thanks for the feedback! I always reduce the video files before releasing, but I try not to lower the quality too far. I still have to lower images quality though.

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Unfortunately I ran into some problems with my computer and the since it's the end of the year I'm not having enough free time as I needed to work on the game. The game is NOT abandoned. I can assure that I'll be trying my best to release new content and come up with ideas for plot and gameplay. I really don't like rushing stuff just to deliver something that I'm not sure if it's what I had in mind. As for now I can't really say when the next release is coming out, but I'm more than halfway through it.

Also, before the next release I'll be creating a discord channel, so I can keep you updated and we'll have a better place to talk about the game.

Cheers!

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes