Would your prefer faster updates (1- 2 in-game days) or longer ones (3-5 in-game days)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wasn't trying to sound dramatic or anything I just thought that not meeting the requirements would lock me out of vaginal sex with the boss's wife instead of the Bj but after retrying it seems that isn't the case...The domination option was a huge game changer though, without it you could not make her lips meet your ballsack and I had dominance at 7 thought it was enough to be honest because I can't be an asshole to some characters I like; and the only actions that increase dominance are the asshole choices so yeah...

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game is awesome, dude. I'll give it a review later, for now I can just say it's thrilling. For too much time I was waiting for a decent game, and now I find this gem I missed somehow. Faced a few bugs, but none of them were critical. Great work, man. Will be looking forward to next updates!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dr.Wolfman

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Day 6: Using phone, clicked on the people icon. "People from life in general" appears twice in the list. Once, then followed by "Girls you shot with", "Shoplifters", then the second occurrence.
If I click on the first of the two, I get

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<nobr>>
<picture of mafiosi here>
Error: child tag <</nobr>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<nobr>>

The second of the two has four pictures, including the mafiosi.

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I wasn't trying to sound dramatic or anything I just thought that not meeting the requirements would lock me out of vaginal sex with the boss's wife instead of the Bj but after retrying it seems that isn't the case...The domination option was a huge game changer though, without it you could not make her lips meet your ballsack and I had dominance at 7 thought it was enough to be honest because I can't be an asshole to some characters I like; and the only actions that increase dominance are the asshole choices so yeah...
Now you really made a good point. At the beginning I was strugling to make dominant actions without being necessarily mean to someone. But I think that from now on it will come more naturally to the MC. I was also thinking that is lacking more content for high charisma too, so I'll get into that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drafox

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Day 6: Using phone, clicked on the people icon. "People from life in general" appears twice in the list. Once, then followed by "Girls you shot with", "Shoplifters", then the second occurrence.
If I click on the first of the two, I get

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<nobr>>
<picture of mafiosi here>
Error: child tag <</nobr>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<nobr>>

The second of the two has four pictures, including the mafiosi.
Thanks for letting me know! Will look into that.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
I'm not sure if this is intended or not but when I play on mopoga I start a new game and start with 20 in all stats and 10 in reputation. Is this a bug? I'm guessing so since the stat hecks are still really low by comparison

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I'm not sure if this is intended or not but when I play on mopoga I start a new game and start with 20 in all stats and 10 in reputation. Is this a bug? I'm guessing so since the stat hecks are still really low by comparison
I already sent the new bugfix. They already uploaded it.

Reactions: j_1993_m

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Is really hard to cheat the stats like any other sugarcube or I am just blind?
As the above has said it's the same as all games.

SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.charisma = 30

Change charisma to your desired stat for the player's stats.

White I am here there's 2 bugs I found: You can shoot with Chiquita even when you don't shoot with Megan earlier in the game. And during the pre-scene blowjob with her there's an error on one of the paths. If you control her head then let her go you get this:

Last edited:

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
As the above has said it's the same as all games.

SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.charisma = 30

Change charisma to your desired stat for the player's stats.

White I am here there's 2 bugs I found: You can shoot with Chiquita even when you don't shoot with Megan earlier in the game. And during the pre-scene blowjob with her there's an error on one of the paths. If you control her head then let her go you get this:

Thanks for the feedback! Already fixed it.

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
Hey, i'm not sure if this is intended or not (I read some pages back from here and didn't find anyone talking about it) but when I start a new game it seems to have all stats at 20 and just allows acess to any scene as it's way above most of the the requirements. Just letting you know just because maybe it's not intended and hadn't come to your attention or maybe it is and it's for test purposes. Anyway, godspeed on the game.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Hey, i'm not sure if this is intended or not (I read some pages back from here and didn't find anyone talking about it) but when I start a new game it seems to have all stats at 20 and just allows acess to any scene as it's way above most of the the requirements. Just letting you know just because maybe it's not intended and hadn't come to your attention or maybe it is and it's for test purposes. Anyway, godspeed on the game.
Where are you playing? Because I mentioned this a few posts ago when I was playing on mopoga but that seems to have been fixed now. Not tried playing it online anywhere else but there could be an upload delay to those sites. If you download the game and play it offline you eon't experience the stat increases at the start

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Where are you playing? Because I mentioned this a few posts ago when I was playing on mopoga but that seems to have been fixed now. Not tried playing it online anywhere else but there could be an upload delay to those sites. If you download the game and play it offline you eon't experience the stat increases at the start
I'm playing off the download here, and I definitely also start with 20 on all stats. I just figured someone dropped a supporter version on here.

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It was a bug. I already posted a fix for it. Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: Froster0

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I'm playing off the download here, and I definitely also start with 20 on all stats. I just figured someone dropped a supporter version on here.
I don't know if it is of your interest but there's a bugfix for this "issue". It's worth downloading it though, because it also fixes some other minor bugs.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes