Ren'Py Apocalust [psychodelusional] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Title: Apocalust
developer Page: - -
"A reversed pentagram, with two points projecting upwards, is a symbol of evil and attracts sinister forces because it overturns the proper order of things and demonstrates the triumph of matter over spirit. It is the goat of lust attacking the heavens with its horns, a sign execrated by initiates."

You are a young man and a budding photographer. You live an average and moral life, just trying to figure things out in the world until you come into contact with an ancient, otherworldly relic, granting you a powerful set of "strange" and "meta physical" abilities.

With these new set of powers, you attempt to go back to your normal life and routine... but that soon proves difficult as giving in to your own lust and greed becomes far too easy when your mind and body is empowered and corrupted by the ancient relics touch.

Live a double life, as you try to balance multiple growing romances and relationships while protecting yourself from the shadows in the dark, whose aim, yet unknown, could be to take it all away from you.

Pick a side to stand for, be it good, evil or somewhere in the grey. The ramifications of your choices and actions will have a ripple effect across your small town, changing not just your life and relationships, but the whole town and eventually... the world.

Evelyn: Loving, smart, savvy and outgoing. Evelyn is your mature, all around perfect woman, yet she still can't seem to avoid embarrassing situations like basic wardrobe malfunctions wherever she goes.

View attachment 354001

Kendra: Tall, vibrant, spontaneous and wild. Kendra is a busty and gorgeous free spirited redhead. A lover of the wild and all things nature, she owns her own ranch on the outskirts of town.

View attachment 354002

Ava: Well-groomed, caring yet mysterious. Ava is your bombshell, vivacious Milf. With a talent for acquiring business and getting what she wants.

View attachment 353999

Liora: Even tempered, rational, yet still playful and flirtatious. Liora is your younger love interest. A fan of song and dance, as well as gaming. Liora will partake in all things with a competitive and feisty spirit.

View attachment 354003
giphy.gif

banjomaster

Jan 3, 2019
From Psychodelusional

Hello Patrons, and happy new year!
I'll keep this short and sweet because there is one more post after this before release.
There is a new and final preview for 0.1 of Apocalust up here:
And I'll put some bullet points up as well for those who may not have read my previous posts and just want some general info of what's coming up:
Release is aimed for later this month.
Once I hand the game off to the testers I will put up a new "progress tracker" with testing on the front page.
Last post will be a game trailer I make around the same time I hand off to testers.
After this release, releases are aimed for every 2-2.5 months.
There will be minor changes coming to some of the tiers (good ones!) that have to do with some fun stuff I am adding in between major releases.
That's it for now, next time you hear from me I'll be dropping a fun little trailer for the game as well as handing the game off to testers.
As usual, thank you so much for the support and I will talk to you soon!

May 8, 2018
From Psychodelusional

I'll keep this short and sweet because there is one more post after this before release.
And I'll put some bullet points up as well for those who may not have read my previous posts and just want some general info of what's coming up:
Once I hand the game off to the testers I will put up a new "progress tracker" with testing on the front page.
Last post will be a game trailer I make around the same time I hand off to testers.
There will be minor changes coming to some of the tiers (good ones!) that have to do with some fun stuff I am adding in between major releases.
That's it for now, next time you hear from me I'll be dropping a fun little trailer for the game as well as handing the game off to testers.

tenor (2).gif tenor (3).gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Gwinb777

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
From Psychodelusional

INCREDABLE we need to have at least all signature with apocalust game.

Status
Not open for further replies.