Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn!... the women in this game look beautiful! :love:

I am waiting for an update.

moi69

May 9, 2018
If its not some elaborate joke and the game will actually come out sometime november (0.0.0.0.1 pre-alpha that is :KEK: ), it'll probably release november 30 at 23:59:59 so everyone gets trolled further :KEK:

Last edited:

Faahresc

Professional Writer
May 30, 2020
If this game gets released in this month or at the first week in next month, its gonna be one of the greatest game of all time in adult VN category or its gonna be a pile of garbage with good graphics and character design. I honestly think its gonna be good so lets hope its going to be in that way when its released.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
i hope psychodelusional does not disappoint us, i expect this game a lot, it's the adult game i always dreamed of, nice graphics, full of animations, beautiful women (it's the first game where i like them all), and the most important thing about all, Milfs who really look like Milfs

the thing that worries me is that we are already on November 9th and everything is silent

(Sorry for my bad english)

Vengel

Oct 21, 2019
If all of you with the "HOPE" become his patreons ... I guarantee he will not disappoint! There is info for a lot of gameplay ... a lot of scenes ... many many hours of video ! You just need "HOPE" you guys !
And keep pushing the topic UP ... nobody ever will think less of you!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ohhaiguize
Status
Not open for further replies.